The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Pittsburgh Penguins

-Vintage Canuck-

29 minutes ago, Violator said:

Seems to be a big deal when you talk $&!# about people that dont have cups

It also says quite a bit about Murray if he has two Cup rings and still chooses to whine about a rookie on a team he barely plays against scoring a hat-trick on him.

Gaunce's hit on Hornquist! Beauty, his physical play on the puck was really good.His big body took up time and space well. Hits were 36-13 (homer count there) but I would put Biega on the 4th line with Gaunce to increase our physical presence up front (especially with Dors out) Add in Holm or Tanev if he's ready.

1 hour ago, Jaimito said:

another solid road W.  BB is for real.  

Hope they continue the good play to NYC.  Will be my first time seeing BB play. 

Mind clearling up why you decided to throw a negative reputation on the entire first page after a great hockey game?

That was a pretty rude.

48 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

So in the next year or two we swap out the twins and Vanek for Pettersson, Gaudette and Goldobin/Lind. Demko makes the main squad and performs to expectations, and we're able to nab a legit PP QB out of this next draft to slot in on our blueline.

Where does that leave us?

The Edmonton Oilers.

Realistically none of those players, aside from maybe Demko or Goldobin, should be in the lineup next year, unless they have an amazing camp.

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

And you say that based on what?

Because most of them are only going to be turning 19-20.

Just because you're producing points in a different league, doesn't mean it's going to happen in the NHL.

47 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Guy sounds super butthurt

Used to like Matt Murray, but he totally has lost my respect.  Guy can't take the pressure knowing it was his fault.

Yeah the goals were so hilarious esp the rocket that Brock blasted right over his shoulder. He's actually lucky it didn't hit him b/c it would've went straight through him. What an immature suck. As for Erikssons goal It's hockey man, sometimes the bouces work in your favour when you put in the hard work. If anything gunetzul's (sp) goal was prob the most hilarious and luckiest goal of the game. I bet our team beats out Pittsburg in a 7 game series and Murray can go cry about it later after he changes his tampon. 

Archived