The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nylander effect?

Alflives

I wonder what effect it's having on the team, how he held out for a big contract instead of helping his team. Not that they need his help. The Leafs caved and Nylander got what he wanted. They're going to have some cap issues down the road, so maybe Nylander gets traded then. The Leafs were cruising, not sure why Dubas felt the need to get Nylander back at all costs.  

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

4-4. 

You have a very unhealthy obsession with Nylander for some reason. Did a Swede break your heart on the show back in the day, or does Virtanen’s play make you so insecure, you can’t help but take a shot at him every chance you get?

He’s too pretty, and I’m jealous.  I don’t like the Leafs, and don’t like Fops, who pretend to be hockey players.  I think Matthews is better than McDavid, and would love to have Marner.  Nylander is an overrated, and now overpaid player.  His contract gives him negative value.  

Just now, Alflives said:

He’s too pretty, and I’m jealous.  I don’t like the Leafs, and don’t like Fops, who pretend to be hockey players.  I think Matthews is better than McDavid, and would love to have Marner.  Nylander is an overrated, and now overpaid player.  His contract gives him negative value.  

He is too pretty I’ll give you that.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

4-4. 

You have a very unhealthy obsession with Nylander for some reason. Did a Swede break your heart on the show back in the day, or does Virtanen’s play make you so insecure, you can’t help but take a shot at him every chance you get?

In these parts, he has a very healthy obsession.

Leafs blow!

Archived