The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WTF Is going on in BC???

MikeBossy

2 hours ago, riffraff said:

Wanna team up?

Civilian teams? great idea! The ratings will be through the roof.

Yeah, I'm in.

We both are runners ( wait, hows that foot?)....how's your distance shooting?

I'll talk to the producers.

Edited by bishopshodan
What? Alf's coming?....oh these guys are doomed

Timelines given by the rcmp are a bit confusing, beginning with the guy who found the couple saying he waited 4 hours for any rcmp to show up after calling it in.  The two losers apparently drove halfway across the west in less time.

.... two confirmed sightings near Gillam, about 750 km ne of Winnipeg.  In addition, the RCMP said there have been no reports of stolen vehicles in the area.

..... Courchaine told reporters. "I understand that people have many questions and we commit to providing answers as soon as we can."

..... Mayor Mike Spence said the town is checking incoming trains for suspicious activity.

...... dead owners can't call in their stolen vehicle.

...... the two suspects were last seen in the Gillam area last Monday.  That's 4 days with no updates?

...... Why would the town check incoming trains?  Once away from Gillam they ain't likely coming back.  On a train, ffs.

If they found the Rav4 still burning, then exactly how far could these two get on foot from there?  And why is it photographed upturned on the second photo, but upright when it was first burning in the first photograph?

I'm sure the local Cree would be more than willing hunters of these two yahoos, and wouldn't need much persuading.

They're not there, or if so, they've been dead since Monday.

4 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

I'll admit I know jack about the subject matter but it just seems to be a bit of a stretch to put that much of the blame on "neglect"  (as I said, I think it was a factor but there must have been other things at play here).  Now if there was physical and/or sexual abuse, then I could see that cause a person to go down a very bad path.

I’ll wager that neglect and lack of attention are form of emotional and mental abuse.  It may not be intended but it has a result.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

I can't ride a bike either (still can't to this day but since I live in Richmond...that might be a reason I'm alive today:P).  Learned to drive MUCH, MUCH later in my life (well into my twenties).   I'm not saying I'm better/smarter as I've known others that had a far greater rougher go at it in life growing up (eg., abusive parents, etc.,) and they still turned out alright.  My sympathies lie only with the victims (that is assuming these two are guilty....nothing has been proven yet in a court of law).

You have no idea about these kids lives though.

Edited by riffraff
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Civilian teams? great idea! The ratings will be through the roof.

Yeah, I'm in.

We both are runners ( wait, hows that foot?)....how's your distance shooting?

I'll talk to the producers.

I’ve tried biathlon a few times.

my very first time at whistler Olympic park I did three laps of the half circuit and shot targets between each lap.

i went 14/15 only missing I/5 of my last five due to how much harder I was breathing by that time.

so ya I’m good to go.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Violator said:

It appears the military is getting involved and helping with the search.rcmp are also going to be going door to door on the cree nation.

I say send Joint Task Force 2 to find the bastards