The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Joshua Ho-Sang requests trade

Can JB please explore trading Eriksson for Ho-Sang and Hickey?????? We'll retain 30-50% of his salary depending on his performance on the Long Island! I'm so sick of watching him glide around doing nothing.... I'd rather have Schaller than him... even on same salary!!

3 hours ago, Me_ said:

VAN

Ho-Sang

NYI

Goldobin

Not a bad suggestion, but I think Goldobin is a little more accomplished than Ho-Sang, but a change of scenery might do both of them some good.

Not sure Ho-Sang would actually have a place on this team though.

8 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

Can JB please explore trading Eriksson for Ho-Sang and Hickey?????? We'll retain 30-50% of his salary depending on his performance on the Long Island! I'm so sick of watching him glide around doing nothing.... I'd rather have Schaller than him... even on same salary!!

Eriksson was fine last night and has nowhere near the character issues that come with Ho-Sang.  I don't like LE but this isn't going to be the environment Ho-Sang completely turns his career aground.  He'd drive Green nuts.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Eriksson was fine last night and has nowhere near the character issues that come with Ho-Sang.  I don't like LE but this isn't going to be the environment Ho-Sang completely turns his career aground.  He'd drive Green nuts.

Agreed... I just get annoyed by LE's body language and carefree attitude... 

Ho-Sang can't be as bad as E.Kane right.... ??? low risk, decent reward?

4 hours ago, VIC_CITY said:

Am I the only one that hasn't found this funny for a couple years now?

Good point.

I would like to add a couple of other very, very tired jokes that I hope can be retired.

1. Sarcastic comment "BUST" after a guy has one bad or mediocre game.

2. Sarcastic comment "THE SKY IS FALLING IN" or "PANIC" after the team has one bad game or one disappointing loss.

I would also suggest a moratorium on jokes related to injuries. Maybe that will reduce the number of injuries (and I guess I just violated my own proposed moratorium.)

Ho Sangs biggest worth right now is that he passed through waivers. If I was a team pitching for him it would be under the agreement that he reports to the AHL and possibly spends the whole year there. Suck it up kid. Learn to play both ends of the ice and you will receive some big paychecks.

• Upvote 1