The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Washington Capitals at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 25, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

OMG get over it.  Happens.  They played a great game for part then the Caps (a great team) came out desperate and Marky can't do it all.  We should have won..yes.  But they scored 5 goals against the Caps and that is something to build on. 

It's a learning experience...can't check out bere the game's officially over/no lead is safe.

The sky isn't falling.

Giving up a 4 goal lead “happens”? 

This team will never be a winner with an oh well golly shucks attitude, at least we tried hard and learned something 

what did we learn? How to give up a 4 goal lead? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Darius said:

I think we need the 10,000 foot view here

10 games in

our top line are a pt per game each

quinn looks marvellous 

bo .5 goals per game on a 65-70 point pace. 

Meyers certainly doesn’t look like a third pairing d man some of the media were implying he was. 

As of yesterday we have the most guys with at least one goal

Teams are so good.  You are gonna have letdowns and you gonna have some lucky wins .  

we came back vs Detroit and St. Louis. Detroit was a historic comeback.  Like 5 goals... not seen that from the Canucks since like the 90s I think. 

let’s bag the one point tonight and move on . 

Nice post!!!

• Cheers 2

Just now, canuck2288 said:

Giving up a 4 goal lead “happens”? 

This team will never be a winner with an oh well golly shucks attitude, at least we tried hard and learned something 

what did we learn? How to give up a 4 goal lead? 

They should have continue to press the pressure even after giving up a shorthanded goal.   They would have no legs to skate but they gave them so much room.  Bad move, Green.  After giving up that SH goal, I rolled my eyes.  

Feel like a petulant child right now but god damn that was a tough loss to take.  Gotta look at the bright side though.  The positives of this season have definitely outweighed the negatives and its better to have some adversity right now than later.  I say the Canucks come back stronger from this and take it to the Panthers.

16 minutes ago, Qwags said:

On the bright side, the Comets are undefeated and are destroying the AHL.

Don’t be positive. This is a PGT after a loss after all... not like we’re on track for 104 point season if we keep our record up....(3 outright losses in 10 games is pretty dang good everyone) 

• Cheers 2

Just now, coolboarder said:

They should have continue to press the pressure even after giving up a shorthanded goal.   They would have no legs to skate but they gave them so much room.  Bad move, Green.  After giving up that SH goal, I rolled my eyes.  

Thats what infuriated me, he put in the second pp line to punish line 1 .... way to send a message and cost us the game 

Just now, canuck2288 said:

Thats what infuriated me, he put in the second pp line to punish line 1 .... way to send a message and cost us the game 

What?

A lot of coaches do that.…and that didn’t cost us the game lol

• Cheers 1