The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Sharks Nov 2 7PM on CBC

Rate this topic

Baer.

45 minutes ago, You Mad Bro? said:

Man it feels good to have three player at a point per game or higher. Pettersson, Miller and Boeser. And two more right behind them almost at a ppg. Horvat, Hughes. 

Horvat the oldest at 24. Dam exciting. The wait is over. The future is here

Miller is 26...but I hear ya.  And I would throw in Demko as part of the future too.  Damn exciting indeed!

35 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

If Canucks Upgrade to the +5 Legendary Vintage Tri Color Gloves they really would be unstoppable.

0DA9727E-A955-417B-B0C6-D170A17F61C7.jpeg

Great point....imagine if they added the + 10 Orange and Black blessed sacred elvin virgin woven Spaghetti Skate uniforms ... once Horvat puts them on Lindens + 5 spiritual enchantment will add to our overall roles too.  Add five for damage and five to hit.  I could do this all day thanks to my Dad.  He’s the original DM.  And still plays.  Seriously with those gloves we could win the cup ha ha. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

Interesting TSN vid on Canucks....at lest they’re getting some recognition. Tho Imo i feel Toronto media isn’t wanting to admit Canucks are good. 

Haven't really seen Montreal play, so I'm gunna watch them now

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

Interesting TSN vid on Canucks....at lest they’re getting some recognition. Tho Imo i feel Toronto media isn’t wanting to admit Canucks are good. 

I prefer the team to fly under the radar. I don't even want the Canucks to finish the season as a Division Champion. I want them to be playing good hockey getting good results while keeping everything under the radar (lol don't know how this is possible but it can happen) and enter the playoffs as one of the #2 or #3 place team in the division. Once the playoffs rolls around, that's when they should start making noises.

40 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

One thing they all agree on is that the Kings suck and are going no where. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HockeyHarry said:

The Canucks still have to prove they're good, but the process of getting there is very encouraging. 

• Upvote 2