The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Tomas Hertl out for the season

Rate this topic

Too bad for SJ, their All Star is done for the year. Consider that payback for Motte, I guess.

I wonder if Kane and Karlsson are regretting signing on long-term aboard this sinking ship. 

Well, they can look forward to their 1st this year and then....oops, sorry, they traded that to OTT :)

Team full of fools, from top to bottom.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NUCKER67 said:

I wonder if Kane and Karlsson are regretting signing on long-term aboard this sinking ship.

I am sure they're loving it, neither strike me as 'win at all costs' people and they probably love living in Cali with little to no media pressure.  

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

I am sure they're loving it, neither strike me as 'win at all costs' people and they probably love living in Cali with little to no media pressure.  

You're probably right, following the big money and sunny beaches. I think they thought they were going to a contender, and could win it all. I'm kind of laughing now at those players that didn't want to play for the Canucks (Kesler, Lucic, Karlsson, Kane, etc.). SJ's biggest blunder of late was trading Pavelski. He was the heart and soul of that team. Now they have neither.

Now, the Canucks have a kid who can fire the puck 102 MPH (and he's not done growing), and a rookie Dman that wows Gretzky. This team is going to do something special very soon.  

• Cheers 3

6 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

San Jose is not a bad team their goaltending has just been horrendous. They should have made a move for a goaltender in December.

I agree. They should be looking at moving a forward to the Rags for one of their backups. (Probably Georgiev)