The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks @ Nucks - Feb 16 2020 - 2pm Pacific - AFTERNOON GAME - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I had to rewind a couple of times...it was not from behind lol

Since 2 people reacted to my post confused. I have a pvr. Pvr allows me to record shows to watch over or at a later time. I was able to rewind Myers getting one punched to the chin to allow me to say that factually posting that he was not bertuzzied. Lol

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Since 2 people reacted to my post confused. I have a pvr. Pvr allows me to record shows to watch over or at a later time. I was able to rewind Myers getting one punched to the chin to allow me to say that factually posting that he was not bertuzzied. Lol

He grabbed Myers from behind... 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Violator said:

Manson only got a roughing call wtf is that i saw atleast three ungloved punches thrown at myers 

True, but I think that Myers also punched Jones, so I think that it's really not that bad overall.  

It was a perfectly legal hit on Elias, but Myers didn't like it and threw the first punch.  Ducks could argue that they should have a powerplay. 

19 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Crazy they where all drafted by Benning,  and are all playing together.  Two years ago's1st , the year before , and the year before that. 

Basically had top two rookies 3 years in a row , and not a single top 5 pick

Edited by cuporbust

WTF??  
1 - how is that roughing to grab someone already engaged, drop gloves and punch him in the face?

2 - why did Jones get away with no response. 2 Ducks grabbed Myers...are there no other Nucks on the ice to deal with Jones?  Looking at Horvat here. The guy should at least get a face wash and a comment about his mother!

3 - kudos to Myers for doing something, not particularly effective this time but I appreciate the effort. 
4 - REFS SUCK! 

• Cheers 1

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

But he biffed him from the front and dropped him...what's your point.

He was engaged with Jones and grabbed from behind and swung around. Not embarrassing nor his fault to be jumped like that... Not that hard to figure out...

• Cheers 2