The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Columbus 4:00 pm l Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rate this topic

-DLC-

40 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

If you really like small town Hawaii, maybe try Kauai.   Very different than Maui, but both are beautiful.

I don’t do much sightseeing on Maui anymore, so I basically stay in the area.   The beach at my resort is beautiful and doesn’t get very crowded.  I’ve been watching all the humpback whales.

We’re down in Kihei and the whales are really hopping this year. Miles of beaches and I think we have walked all of them. My wife and I used to climb the West Maui Mountains every year. My version of the Sedin Grouse Grind. For young families Maui is great because of the beaches.

Go Canucks. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Hey, the whole "He's paid 6 mill/year and this is what we get?!?"  train has passed by three years ago.  

Here are the 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance.  

I'm already past the anger part, and I'm only judging Loui compared to the next best guy on our team for that role.  I'm hopeful that Jasek can graduate next year and take his spot, but right now Louie's the best we got on our roster for neutralizing the opposition.  Zack's defensive game needs a lot of work, but I like him as a physical presence. 

Oh I've accepted that loui sucked, continues to suck and will suck for the rest of his career... I'm just not willing to lower the standard so low that if he simply puts up 0s across the board and is a minus player that all of a sudden I'm going to say he's "very good".
He's slow, doesnt provide any grit, waste of roster space.
If he wasn't making 6 mill.. He would of been buried in the minors a long time ago. He isn't playing here because there's no one to replace him, he's only been gifted a spot because management doesn't want their 6 million dollar man playing in the ahl.

Just now, gregthehockeynut said:

Both Roussel and Sutter look like they are not 100% recovered from their off season injuries.

Green has enough depth available to platoon those two, especially in back to backs.

Not sure all the hate on Sutter, he seems to be contributing. Roussel is useless though 

• Cheers 1