The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top 50 Canucks of All-Time - #15

Rate this topic

-AJ-

Top 50 Canucks of All-Time - #15  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the #15 Canuck of All-Time?

• R. Kesler
    • H. Snepsts
    • J. Lumme
    • A. Boudrias
    • D. Kearns
    • D. Lever
    • T. Tanti
    • B. Morrison
    • K. Bieksa
    • S. Salo

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

I find it fascinating how Snepsts is getting votes now, despite not getting nominated in until after many others in the poll.

It happened with Brodeur as well.

I remember that it happened with the Top 50 Players of All-Time list I did way back as well. I'm pretty sure Crosby was nominated to the list and then was voted in on the very next poll. Funny how momentum can swing wildly.

• Cheers 1

39 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

It happened with Brodeur as well.

I remember that it happened with the Top 50 Players of All-Time list I did way back as well. I'm pretty sure Crosby was nominated to the list and then was voted in on the very next poll. Funny how momentum can swing wildly.

It's a dogfight in the nominations game.  Those that claw their way out sometimes have some voters that have been waiting for them to see the light of day.

Edited by Kevin Biestra
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Baratheon said:

I'll vote for Harold Snepsts.

I was very close to voting Kesler and then I remembered the "Haaarooold!" chants.  

Nominate Ed Jovanovski! Come on Jovocop! 

prv1223scanucks04.jpg

Its close for a lot of these guys i find - hard to put some guys ahead of others and there are a few that have not made it in yet that I think should be already.   Waffled on Kesler myself - he really was one heck of a player for us - and it looks like he is going to take this one.  Glad to see Snepsts getting his due - voted him too.  Also a bit tough on the nominations too - Jovo I have around 15-17 overall and he is not on the list yet....but Lidster should also get his due so went with him.   As far as talent goes Jovo had that in spades - three all-star games (for us) and Olympic gold - and went on to get another team spot in 2006 ( but was injured ) and more accolades in ARI.   Rock and sock em hockey too - when he fought was all offense that one.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

Its close for a lot of these guys i find - hard to put some guys ahead of others and there are a few that have not made it in yet that I think should be already.   Waffled on Kesler myself - he really was one heck of a player for us - and it looks like he is going to take this one.  Glad to see Snepsts getting his due - voted him too.  Also a bit tough on the nominations too - Jovo I have around 15-17 overall and he is not on the list yet....but Lidster should also get his due so went with him.   As far as talent goes Jovo had that in spades - three all-star games (for us) and Olympic gold - and went on to get another team spot in 2006 ( but was injured ) and more accolades in ARI.   Rock and sock em hockey too - when he fought was all offense that one.

Yeah I'm okay with Kesler getting this one.  I literally typed out "I vote Ryan Kesler" but I changed my mind to Harold before I hit submit.  Lidster is also great!   I partially went with Jovo due to his personality and not just the on ice player.  Based on longevity alone Lidster should probably be on the list but thinking of Jovo gives me the warm fuzzies lol.

• Like 2