The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

FINAL CARD for BALLROOM BRAWL XII, SATURDAY JULY 13th at THE COMMODORE BALLROOM!!!

MAIN EVENT - ECCW CHAMPIONSHIP:

Artemis Spencer (c) vs TJ Perkins (WWE)

GRUDGE MATCH - 25 YEARS IN THE MAKING:

Brian Pillman Jr (MLW) vs Kevin Sullivan (WCW)

FATAL-4-WAY:

David Starr (Rev Pro/Progress) vs Beef Boy vs Travis Williams vs Judas Icarus

BATTLE OF THE BIG MEN:

Brody King (NJPW/ROH) vs Eddie Osbourne

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE ELIMINATION MATCH - ECCW TAG TEAM TITLES:

The Grindhouse (c) vs ReLoaded vs The Wisemen vs Gross Misconduct vs Scotty Mac & Erik Strange

SIX MAN TAG TEAM ACTION:

Nicole Matthews & The Voros Twins vs Ravenous Randy & Bishy Wishy

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Extreme rules... Pretty annoyed by most of the results tbh lol... Especially both ladies matches. Like come on... 

Not sure why but wwe has got me loving all the heels in the women's division 

Wow raw reunion was a huge let down... I was expecting something epic like raw 25... 

HBK in the ring with Triple H... Yet they don't sweet chin music or pedigree the club?! 

None of the legends hit any finishers. 

The greatest tag team of all time... Dudley Boyz... And only D von shows and no one gets 3d'd through any tables :(

At least stone cold smashed back some beers but would have been way more entertaining to see him go vintage and stunner 10 guys... 

Major let down. 

Even RVD came... And did nothing hi flying. Lame. 

23 minutes ago, apollo said:

HBK in the ring with Triple H... Yet they don't sweet chin music or pedigree the club?! 

Triple H has been irrelevant in the ring since.......like ALWAYS.  At least HBK was THE Showstopper once.   Helmsley was smart enough to **** the Boss's daughter  (heck, I would too! :P).

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Triple H has been irrelevant in the ring since.......like ALWAYS.  At least HBK was THE Showstopper once.   Helmsley was smart enough to **** the Boss's daughter  (heck, I would too! :P).

Irrelevant?

Triple H was one of the best heels in the business from 2000-2008.

Ever heard of Triple H’s Reign of Terror?

Edited by shiznak
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cole vs. Gargano III was probably the worst of the saga, but nonetheless it was still a brilliant match(es). Kind of disappointed that the bag wasn’t filled with thumbtacks, like how the crowd anticipated it was going to be.

Summerslam was very solid 

Lol Natalya VS Becky... What a joke that result was. Garbage! 

Dolph VS Goldberg was funny lol... Guess they kept the match short to make sure Goldberg doesn't get injured again like he did VS taker 

Aj VS ricochet, two really skilled guys, annoying result but pretty much expected 

Ric flair segment was lolz love hearing him wooh and dance takes me back... So was r truth and mella incognito " D Wayne Gretzky" comment really cracked me up :lol:

KO VS Shane was incredible :P

Trish VS Flair was absolute bs. Amazing match by Trish... Probably one of the greatest matches I've ever seen minus the joke of a result. Trish is an icon and that result was a joke. Hope she got paid 1 mill for the match. 

Bray wyaatt VS Finn was silly... How do people cheer for this garbage? Is everyone 5 years old? "the fiend"... So silly and makes 0 sense... He puts his hand in ur mouth and u choke? So stupid, will fast forward any future fiend segments. 

Kofi VS randy was lame 

Seth VS Brock was alright 

That was one of the most boring major PPV's in a long time in my opinion.

Charlotte Flair? More like Charles Flair. She looks more like a man after her most recent surgery than some of the male competitors. 

Trying to be the new Chyna? Maybe Vince is trying to get ahead of the ball and working towards the first ever Transgender division? I can't even look at her anymore.

4 hours ago, NucksPatsFan said:

That was one of the most boring major PPV's in a long time in my opinion.

Charlotte Flair? More like Charles Flair. She looks more like a man after her most recent surgery than some of the male competitors. 

Trying to be the new Chyna? Maybe Vince is trying to get ahead of the ball and working towards the first ever Transgender division? I can't even look at her anymore.

I'm not sure if it's Vince telling her to do this... 

Most girls that start getting botox, fillers, breast augumentation, etc get addicted to it and they just go over board. Looks like she's hooked. 

I was choked with that match too... Really wanted Trish the win :(

• 2 weeks later...

Cody did a Q&A regarding AEW in Canada.  His response:

You’ll probably get that update in the next two weeks I’d say. Of course we’re not gonna leave our brothers and sisters of the North without their AEW. We have Kenny Omega. We have Chris Jericho. AEW will definitely be on in Canada.

YAY!

• Like 1

Wednesday night will certainly be an interesting night for wrestling fans in October.

Debut of AEW and now NXT being on a prime network. Definitely feels like another Monday night War vibe.

NXT has the roster depth and talent, but AEW has the star power.

• Cheers 1

On 8/22/2019 at 8:11 PM, Grapefruits said:

Cody did a Q&A regarding AEW in Canada.  His response:

You’ll probably get that update in the next two weeks I’d say. Of course we’re not gonna leave our brothers and sisters of the North without their AEW. We have Kenny Omega. We have Chris Jericho. AEW will definitely be on in Canada.

YAY!

hopefully they can reach a canadian deal of sorts. telus doesnt offer tnt drama and thats bullcrap