The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Its Official: Batman and Superman Will Team Up In New Movie

DonLever

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/08/22/ben-affleck-to-play-batman-alongside-henry-cavills-superman-in-man-of-steel-sequel/

Please....for the love of frigging god say it isn't so. Ben Affleck? Really? Snyder you couldn't beg or pay Keaton enough to come back? Even a near 70 year old Keaton has to be better than Ben 'I killed the Daredevil" Affleck. Clooney not available? Kilmer? I mean come on man Ben Affleck?

I Can only see him seriously as Bartleby from Dogma or that fashionable mens clothing manager from mallrats.

This is going to be so very very bad :(

http://arts.national...f-steel-sequel/

Please....for the love of frigging god say it isn't so. Ben Affleck? Really? Snyder you couldn't beg or pay Keaton enough to come back? Even a near 70 year old Keaton has to be better than Ben 'I killed the Daredevil" Affleck. Clooney not available? Kilmer? I mean come on man Ben Affleck?

I Can only see him seriously as Bartleby from Dogma or that fashionable mens clothing manager from mallrats.

This is going to be so very very bad :(

I would have paid to see Adam West reprise the role.

So when Bane and his band of terrorists threaten to blow up an entire city with a nuclear bomb, Superman decided it wasn't quite serious enough for his intervention. I wonder what will actually catch his attention this time around?

So when Bane and his band of terrorists threaten to blow up an entire city with a nuclear bomb, Superman decided it wasn't quite serious enough for his intervention. I wonder what will actually catch his attention this time around?

Obviously Superman was waiting on the edge of Gotham ready to save the day if Batman blew it, but let him have this one since he pulled it off.

He singlehandedly motivated me to polish up my German. I never thought it could sound as amazing as he makes it sound. Have you seen Hunger?

I have not but it sounds like I should. I will keep an eye out for it.

Archived