The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jason Garrison

uber_pwnzor

I follow all Canucks regulars on Twitter (apart from David Booth who was so boring that I had to unfollow him), and a thing I've noticed is what a nice guy Jason Garrison seems to be; he isn't as funny as Bieksa or Luongo, but he seems like a really nice guy.

He takes part in 99,4732 % of all charity events that Canucks players take part in (maybe that's because he lives in BC, but still) and constantly posts things like this: http://twitter.com/G...2638593/photo/1

I'm really glad MG signed him.

Over and out!

Jason Garrison is a heart of a Canuck type. I blows me away he's not an undisputed fan favourite yet. This guy gets off the plane after the trade and goes immediately into volunteer mode with kids and Bieksa's scrimmages. He's just one of those guys you can't help but like and he has a howitzer of a slapshot to boot while great at clearing the net in his own end.

And look at him. He's just so damn happy to be here. Always has that smile on his face. BC boy and heart of a Canuck.

All win.

Not a fan of Jason Garrison. I feel like we only signed him because he's from bc. If he was Russian I doubt we have any interest. And his cap hit for the next 6 years is by all means not much of a discount when you look at comparible players who make significantly less. Also he doesn't have much hockey sense, whenever he gets the puck in the offensive zone he's anxious to just throw it on net. I know we got him for his hard though very inaccurate shot but he couldn't make a decent offensive zone play to save his life. Basically he's your typical "all brawn no brains" type player. But besides that I guess he's a nice guy, but then again so are most hockey players.

Anyway thought I'd get this rant out of my system given its a garrison thread.

Not a fan of Jason Garrison. I feel like we only signed him because he's from bc. If he was Russian I doubt we have any interest. And his cap hit for the next 6 years is by all means not much of a discount when you look at comparible players who make significantly less. Also he doesn't have much hockey sense, whenever he gets the puck in the offensive zone he's anxious to just throw it on net. I know we got him for his hard though very inaccurate shot but he couldn't make a decent offensive zone play to save his life. Basically he's your typical "all brawn no brains" type player. But besides that I guess he's a nice guy, but then again so are most hockey players.

I follow all Canucks regulars on Twitter (apart from David Booth who was so boring that I had to in follow him), and a thing I've noticed is what a nice guy Jason Garrison seems to be; he isn't as funny as Bieksa or Luongo, but he seems like a really nice guy.

He takes part in 99,4732 % of all charity events that Canucks players take part in (maybe that's because he lives in BC, but still) and constantly posits things like this: http://twitter.com/G...2638593/photo/1

I'm really glad MG signed him.

Over and out!

Archived