The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks Vs Chicken Wings [Canucks Loss]

TheMohammadman

well, we looked sloppy. As if our road trip tiredness (hardly a word) finally hitting us.

Wow i've guessed the final score for two of the last three games and last game i was off by one goal (but guessed the winner).

Until the leafs (not looking forward to the site i go to and all the leafs fans im going to have to endure) I will "see" you all next game.

"We can't be thinking about pretty goals, we've got to grind it out and just score on the power play" - Henrik Sedin

I think he's talking about Daniel there. He's gotta get back to his shoot first mentality. They can't both be passers.

He's been getting better at shooting, but he's gotta shoot it more.

4 blatant missed calls against the wings and 1 on our guys. And one very weak hook in Daniel. Alfie fell about 2 seconds after tge hook.

Oh well Daniel had 3 glorious opportunity's to go up by 2 early in the third and couldn't get one by Howard. Best game I gave seen Luongo play against the wings in a very long time. Our defence gave the wings way too much room down low. Datsyuk was ridiculous all night.

Luongo sucks

not like your going to see this since i am on your wonderful ignore list don't worry i can still see your posts but Luongo was the reason this game was only a 1 goal game

but then again all your here for as far as i am concerned is to troll but then use your famous i am just joking line do us all a favor and leave

I think he's talking about Daniel there. He's gotta get back to his shoot first mentality. They can't both be passers.

He's been getting better at shooting, but he's gotta shoot it more.

Or maybe he's talking about himself and needs to shoot more. Like on the 2-on-1 chance they had in the game where Henrik elected to pass instead when he could have shot it.

not like your going to see this since i am on your wonderful ignore list don't worry i can still see your posts but Luongo was the reason this game was only a 1 goal game

but then again all your here for as far as i am concerned is to troll but then use your famous i am just joking line do us all a favor and leave

You 2 sure do love each other.

Archived