The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 11/17/13 - 5PM

Strombone1

I think its time...

SHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUT

SHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUTSHUTOUT

Yes, I've heard this from a few sources now.

I was amazed at the amount of

A) Tickets

B.) Realllyyy cheap tickets

They weren't all crappy seats either, there was a set of 2 tickets in section 310, row TWO - for $50 each. This was 2 hours before the game, I'd say there were hundreds of tickets available just on that site.

Yet another game where Canucks are dominating puck possession, but trail in game. It's getting old, lol :frantic:

I'm starting to worry about Luongo. The last 8 of 9 games, the Canucks have played the best d I've seen since 10/11. It's 2 weeks from December and he's still not playing well. After his poor season last yr and the garbage that happened to him this summer, i hope he can find a way to be the 'old' Luongo. This teams going no where if he can't find his elite status again.

I was amazed at the amount of

A) Tickets

B ) Realllyyy cheap tickets

They weren't all crappy seats either, there was a set of 2 tickets in section 310, row TWO - for $50 each. This was 2 hours before the game, I'd say there were hundreds of tickets available just on that site.

Not sure about this game because I forgot to check, but there are usually hundreds of tickets available on Ticketmaster a couple hours before the games.

Archived