The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

I like how everyone is throwing Edler and Kassian under the bus. why don't you people try playing professional sports and see how you do? Probably couldn't even excel at an amateur level let alone play perfectly like many you seem to expect. typical sports fans who don't play sports at all.

So..... the ability to play at the same level as the players on a pro team is now a required qualification for fans to have an opinion? What a ridiculous statement!!

Take off your rose coloured glasses, we dont get paid millions to be good ,so we are entitled make comments..

Exactly. It's reasonable to expect a 5 million dollar defenceman to play like an NHLer in his own end. I'll gladly commit numerous turnovers in my own end for $1,000 bucks a game.

I like how everyone is throwing Edler and Kassian under the bus. why don't you people try playing professional sports and see how you do? Probably couldn't even excel at an amateur level let alone play perfectly like many you seem to expect. typical sports fans who don't play sports at all.

This is a message board...where people talk about the game.

So if a doctor botches surgery on a family member, it's excusable because I don't have a medical degree?

that's a very poor analogy......

They're professional athletes and will garner criticism... If you don't understand that you shouldn't even watch this sport or come on this board. They've been playing like crap and fans have every right to call them out on it. Their coach even yells at them for stupid things they do... Is the coach a typical sports fan?

of course you're entitled to your opinions, as am I, but keep in mind that ALOT of the criticism is unfair and simply over reactions.

Torts has every right to criticize the team because he is their professional coach. He HAS to point out mistakes but unlike you people he doesn't throw players under the bus. He COACHES players. You people just CRITICISE with zero knowledge of the game, sitting your fat ass on the couch drinking beer.

Agreed. The puck hitting Edler's skate wasn't even his fault, lol. I don't think Orr in his prime could stop that from going back the other way. Kassian made one mistake trying to beat the Rangers on a change by putting it over the glass but that's sports... People are so damn critical of this team and has to have players to throw under the bus. Getting pretty sick of a new player every day getting so much hate.

Whoa quite a few sensitive fans onboard here, I call it as I see it

Watch our team come at the rangers in waves in the 2nd!! Burr with the best chance of the 1st

People are just spoiled. Rather than enjoying the fact that their city even has a team, and a good one at that, they complain about it endlessly. Maybe they're just unhappy with their own lives and using it as a proxy to vent their gripes. It's just a hockey game kids. Watch and enjoy or turn it off.

Archived