The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Welsh to Comets

Derp...

Shout out to Welshy, who helped us bridge the first three months(w/ depth), for injuries & changeups. Got a taste of 3 mos with the big club. Now he'll strive hard to get back here. Dumping the other two contracts(Polasek & Hamil) must leave some room in Utica, for his contributions. Also means Burrows & Schroeder are back soon. WOW, did our GM's Sept/Carolina-deal pay off!

I remember not long ago MG (or maybe LG) saying that Burr was getting closer and Schroeds was still a ways away, so I'm guessing its Burr coming back to practice that has triggered this.

Its good for Welsh to get some playing time, given how he has performed I'm sure he'll be back as soon as there is a spot for him.

I remember not long ago MG (or maybe LG) saying that Burr was getting closer and Schroeds was still a ways away, so I'm guessing its Burr coming back to practice that has triggered this.

Its good for Welsh to get some playing time, given how he has performed I'm sure he'll be back as soon as there is a spot for him.

what will the lines look like then?

Sedin Sedin Hansen

Higgins Kesler Burrows

Booth Santorelli Kassian

Weise Richardson Santorelli

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Higgins Kesler Hansen

Booth Santo Kassian

Sestito Richardson Weise

Would be my guess

Actually now that you mention it, I was almost hoping santy would stay on second line, but if Santo can get kass and bear a lil fired up that might not be a bad idea. And richardson provides an excellent fourth line center. And I cant really remember when I've seen hansen play with kesler. Thats a fantastic forechecking line. Fearless and tenacious.

Archived