The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANADA VS SWEDEN GOLD MEDAL GAME

goalie13

Awwww TL when they show them as little kids, first starting to skate.

And it was pretty cool...they were showing a resistance harness that they strap on with a tire on the back..make the guys run 100 yards with it. Said he'd go 800, then throw another tire on, then a kid on the tire. Basically train till he dropped. I like that kind of dedication. It's why I used to love Walter Payton (NFL, "Sweetness")....his work ethic and training were unbelievable. Not a fluke some of these guys are the best...they work hard at it.

But don't you worry, I'll be right back to hating him soon.

And I'm too wound up to "nap" before the game. Looks like it'll be an all nighter....

I know .. he is a fine young man, despite his whining and sense of entitlement .. the only player I "hate" is Duncan Keith .. he has a special place in my heart .. will be checking this thread throughout the game .. I have people coming for brekkie .. naps rule!!

Ah yes .. Walter is my favorite RB of all time .. the '86 Bears were the last team I really cared for that won the Super Bowl until this year when the Seahawks dominated.

Waiting and can't sleep like everyone.

Going to a pub where the Canadian Association of NY organized a group watch. It's quite neat to watch olympics abroad with fellow Canadians. I was at the game live for 2010 final, and that was incredible watching a home olympics.

Hope it will be a great win today.

Archived