The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Stars, March 6

Assistant GM

On a positive note, Edler's -2 moves him -27 and into third for the overall worst plus/minus in the league, and only 2 behind the leader.

Go Eddy, you can do it!!!

And he's done it in only 45 games. He's using the Accelerated Pace Method.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Lu needs to keep a lid on it. Not impressing anyone with smarmy remarks.

Lu's being a dick in my opinion.

Ray Shero is smirking some where. He is thinking:" Gillis, you should have taken that deal. "

And I'm sitting here thanking my lucky stars that we didn't take his garbage deal.

Let a new GM worry about moving Kesler, someone who could get proper value for him.

Awesome tweets by Lu. I bet he's so happy now no one is telling him to not tweet. By the sound of it players tuned Torts out already. Just want to say that must be a record. The shortest amount of time took to lose a room.

The real question is, were they ever fully invested? Santo Tanev and our goalies seemed like they were. Everyone else seem to be there just as a formality. "Get my pay and call it a day." Luo trade doesn't shake things up he wanted out last year. Need to start benching our stars, take away minutes, waive them for all I care. No one seems to give a s***.

Hey guys, 4 goals in a period isn't impossible.

For example - if the Canucks were leading this game 5-1 going in to the 3rd, they would DEFINITELY let in 5 and pick up the loss.

I believe!!!

Archived