The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

To Improve the Team Aqualinni has Fired the....Food and Beverage Staff?

Warhippy

I guess one could argue that they had it pretty good; being at games and concerts for free, and getting to take time off on EI every year.

Food and beverage staff see none of the games and concerts as they are out in the concourse.

Why do you think they go on EI every year? They are never laid off, they are part-time casual workers.

What makes you think that they could accumulate enough hours to qualify for EI?

imho They might want to go another step in this direction and create their own media coverage, cutting out all outside reporting.

Since the current media won't really be missed and they all love a loser more than a winner, i don't see any drawbacks with that.

However, the Rogers corporate sponsorship may fall into jeopardy.

imho They might want to go another step in this direction and create their own media coverage, cutting out all outside reporting.

Since the current media won't really be missed and they all love a loser more than a winner, i don't see any drawbacks with that.

However, the Rogers corporate sponsorship may fall into jeopardy.

Just think of how much it would amplify the schadenfreude of the rest of Canada that hates us almost as much as leafs fans if they sent in their reporters that the Canucks would be forced to accepted under contract and just trolled us for the next couple years?

Still find it shocking some people think that monopoly is going to be a good thing!

"Trade remainder that have value next year to maximise draft picks in 2005 draft: Plan under development"

How did the canuck draft of 2005 work out anyway?

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/draft/teams/dr00008756.html

2005 Entry 10 1 Luc Bourdon D Val d'Or Foreurs [QMJHL] 36 2 0 2 24 2005 Entry 51 2 Mason Raymond L Camrose Kodiaks [AJHL] 440 98 117 215 138 2005 Entry 114 4 Alexandre Vincent G Chicoutimi Sagueneens [QMJHL] 2005 Entry 138 5 Matt Butcher C Chilliwack Chiefs [bCHL] 2005 Entry 185 6 Kris Fredheim D Notre Dame Hounds [sJHL] 3 0 0 0 2 2005 Entry 205 7 Mario Bliznak C Dubnica Spartak HC [slovak] 6 1 0 1 0

2 guys that did or would have played.

So I take it Aramark is proud of their $13 - $18 per hour wages? Pfffft. Like they give a damn about their workers. It's the lost contract they are be worried about.

As for food service, I wonder if the new Canucks-owned operators will be serving Kanucks Kool-Aid during the rebuild?

You really think the new company is going to pay $13 to $18 per hour? Probably much lower because they want to cut costs. Like $10 a hour.

You really think the new company is going to pay $13 to $18 per hour? Probably much lower because they want to cut costs. Like $10 a hour.

Thats pretty good money for aramark i know guys that do the setup tear down and make 19 to start at gm place.Think they only pay like 14$ an hour to work up in Fort Mac

Lol @ people tying this into the hockwy team's success (or lack of). No this will not improve the team, nor is it meant to. You guys do realize there's more to running a team than what happens on the ice right? The Canucks are a corporation, just like any business they have to manage things like customer service and fan amenities as well.

Archived