The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Tanev likely done for season

Lonny_Bohonos_14

For those not aware Utica is still in a playoff race. Not only should Corrado not be called up but

Yensen should be sent back down to help. 1 or 2 rounds of AHL playoffs is a better option than playing out the string with Vancouver.

For those not aware Utica is still in a playoff race. Not only should Corrado not be called up but

Yensen should be sent back down to help. 1 or 2 rounds of AHL playoffs is a better option than playing out the string with Vancouver.

I disagree. Winning games in a lesser league isn't going to prepare them for the NHL more than playing in the NHL will.

You have a point but playing no pressure hockey is a great way to bring in rookies and a great opportunity to teach without fear of mistakes costing games. How often do you have situations that rookies with potential can be given larger rolls in the nhl. Six of one half dozen of the other.

My goodness, I don't think I have ever disagreed with a post more then this. 10 NHL games is better then 20 AHL games.

My goodness, I don't think I have ever disagreed with a post more then this. 10 NHL games is better then 20 AHL games.

It's better than 100 AHL games or even 1000 really.

If these players are able to play in the NHL they are no longer going to get much of anything in the AHL anymore.

I could go through grade 6 fifty more times it wouldn't change the fact that I had a B average in grade 12.

Aqualini's bank account disagrees with you.

Archived