The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Still Alive

Strombone1

Minnesota has a really hard schedule down the stretch. Canucks are 7 points back. If they can pull off an incredible run say 1 loss in their last 8 games and Minnesota falters and plays less than .500 there is a glimmer of hope.

They have TWO "easy games" one against the Jets and one against Nashville - the rest are against pretty tough teams.

1. St Louis

2. LA

3. Chicago

4. Pittsburgh

5. Jets

6. Boston

7. St Louis

8. Nashville

they could go 2-6 in this whole stretch...

I don't think I've seen CDC so optimistic before. I like it! :lol:

Haha, we've been through a lot. We see a ray of light in the tunnel. A shred of hope.

I'm like the others, even if we don't get in, go down swinging. Send a message for next year that isn't "we are no threat at all".

no you will when you find out we miss the playoffs and get a crappy pick

I am afraid that is what the team is decided to do. Go after the 4% chance of making the playoffs and draft the worst possible while still missing.

Look at the bright side. We cant draft 14th because New Jersey has to pick 30th so we at least get the 13th pick.

Minnesota has a really hard schedule down the stretch. Canucks are 7 points back. If they can pull off an incredible run say 1 loss in their last 8 games and Minnesota falters and plays less than .500 there is a glimmer of hope.

They have TWO "easy games" one against the Jets and one against Nashville - the rest are against pretty tough teams.

1. St Louis

2. LA

3. Chicago

4. Pittsburgh

5. Jets

6. Boston

7. St Louis

8. Nashville

they could go 2-6 in this whole stretch...

Canucks isn't much easier:

Colorado

Anaheim

Rangers

LA

Anaheim

Colorado

Calgary

Edmonton

If we beat some of the good teams in the first few games, we will have a tonne of momentum. Plus if we lose to these better teams, then we aren't meant for playoffs, if we do beat them then we are meant to be in playoffs

Archived