The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

6 minutes ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Another disgraceful performance.  Atkins, Schneider and Martinez all need to go, along with most of the lineup.  These guys just don't cut it in the "get it done" league. 

Not sure anyone should be surprised by this. Look at the Jays' record vs teams above .500. It's 41-48, this is a team that beats up on chumps and folds vs good teams. The 80-65 record is a mirage.

This is a bad team.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

58 minutes ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Another disgraceful performance.  Atkins, Schneider and Martinez all need to go, along with most of the lineup.  These guys just don't cut it in the "get it done" league. 

Exactly. Time to blow it up in the offseason. These guys are losers, enough said. That's it, seasons over boys. No playoffs.

26 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Been stewing on it for a while, but the Jays are starting to remind me of the Leafs.

Stats say they're a good team and should be better than they are, but they consistently find a way to underwhelm when it really matters.

Nah the Leafs are playoff chokers.

Jays are worse.  They are regular season chokers.  Embarrassing. 

Most important series of the year and our big guns are complete non factors and we get embarrassed by a team who had just lost 16 of their last 20. Not saying I want to trade him myself but we need a shake up, and I’m wondering if Rogers has the stones to trade Vladdy for a monster haul and back up the brinks truck for Ohtani.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

More of the same. Bichette can't get a clutch 2 out his with the bases loaded. Rangers have no such problems.

Fire Schneider tonight if you have any desire to make the playoffs.

I'm hoping that Shatkins aren't being allowed to make any more chances.  A playoff run that results in these idiots staying does more long term harm.  There isn't a single individual in the front office or on field management group that has done anything to justify continued employment.  Bring in qualified management who will make winning a priority.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1