The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

2 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

well guys it was a fun thread this year...now I hope the Cubs or Dodgers face the Indians....and win.

Cleveland's pitching is on life support.  Cubs or the Dodgers won't make it as easy on them as the Jays batters did.

• Upvote 1

Well damn. Don't wanna get caught up in the emotions here so I'll just end it on this note:

I really, really, really loved this core group of Jays. I don't know if they'll be back but man, these last 2 years have been the best sporting experiences of my life. Sucks hard the journey got cut short in consecutive years in the LCS but I'll never forget this group. José/Edwin/Donaldson/Tulo/etc - I can gladly say I was spoiled as a fan. Love all you folks in this thread too. Seems like goodbye but I'm dying on the inside and hoping it somehow isn't. Won't take no as an answer until it's official. Until then, I'm hopeful this core stays intact. 

...man :(:sadno: 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pears said:

Their pitching just schooled us. No other way to put it. 

Yeah, but the Jays batters made it easy to be schooled

Just now, TheRussianRocket. said:

Well damn. Don't wanna get caught up in the emotions here so I'll just end it on this note:

I really, really, really loved this core group of Jays. I don't know if they'll be back but man, these last 2 years have been the best sporting experiences of my life. Sucks hard the journey got cut short in consecutive years in the LCS but I'll never forget this group. José/Edwin/Donaldson/Tulo/etc - I can gladly say I was spoiled as a fan. Love all you folks in this thread too. Seems like goodbye but I'm dying on the inside and hoping it somehow isn't. Won't take no as an answer until it's official. Until then, I'm hopeful this core stays intact. 

...man :(:sadno: 

Don't worry.  Pretty soon we'll have off-season moves to discuss.

2 minutes ago, komodo0921 said:

This series, very much, reminded me of the Royals series. Couldn't get anything going against starting pitching and got completely dominated by the bullpen. Obviously they didn't learn anything. Too bad. Wonder what Bautista thinks of Merrit now. 

So dumb. That's the kind of $&!# you say when up 3-0 if you say it at all. Not down 0-3.. it's gonna haunt for him a bit I'm sure. Indians fans gonna rub it in the face of Jays fans as well. 

Team completely forgot how to play baseball in the league series for 2 years going now.

Was disappointed in Encarnacion's AB's this series more than anyone, and in particular this game. Had the game on his bat a couple of times, and didn't nail it.

Really got the young pitcher eh. 

Not gonna miss that loud mouth JB. See ya. 

0.1 % we keep EE? 

Also this why you need more hitters who can hit for a high average rather than a full on hr dependant squad. 

Edited by Jiggs50

Looking forward to a shift away from the slugging approach. I love small, cerebral baseball.

Not gonna speculate on EE or JB at this point but, I wouldnt mind a look at Pompey.

Side note: Hazel Mae talking like a crisis nurse kinda did it for me.

• Upvote 1