The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Wakey Wakey, Backes" AKA The End of my respect for Duncan Keith

You actually HAD respects for this scum f..k ? This waste of skin is as bad as Sean Avery. How has he not been 2 handed in the head yet ? How does the league allow lower based life forms like this to run around completely lawless ? WAFJ ! The Blues sicken me even more by not sending someone out to stop this attack on their players.

The league has turned the toughest players into placebo's, while the scum are exalted to superstar status.

Honestly I don't really hate the Hawks as a team, they're just good, nothing but respect. Kane has actually matured since the "20 cent" days.

Keith however since the Sedin incident has had multiple incidents that should have resulted in suspensions

I'm actually kind of glad he said it. It helps support my arguement with other fellow Hawks fans on why I cant stand Duncan Kieth! Its almost like he goes out of his way to live up to all my expectations of him!

I have mad respect for his skating and hockey talent...but Christ Almighty is he a d-bag sometimes. The guy never drops the gloves or throws a hard, clean check to get even with an opponent...instead, he resorts to crap like this. And then usually its Toews, Sharp and Kane who take the blunt of the retaliation in future scrums, while Keith refuses to answer the bell.

Unfortunetly, his talent is almost impossible to replace...in the end, as a fan, I'm forced to take the good with the bad.

do what it takes to win

You mean act like a complete jerk?

Actually, considering that the Bruins, Kings, and Blackhawks have won the last 4 Stanley Cups, maybe you're right. The key to winning is obviously acting like a complete jerk. League doesn't seem to mind it, either.

I'm rooting for St. Louis to win the series. At the same time, they'd be stupid to send someone to go after Keith because they'd just get penalized for it. However, if they have a big lead in one of the games, they should probably send out Ott or Reaves to teach Keith a lesson.

Best way for the series to end would be in overtime after another St. Louis comeback late in regulation on a Duncan Keith turnover.

Actually, considering that the Bruins, Kings, and Blackhawks have won the last 4 Stanley Cups, maybe you're right. The key to winning is obviously acting like a complete jerk. League doesn't seem to mind it, either.

Problem is the Canucks can't act like that.

They've tried, and the double standard becomes that much more apparent.

I'm actually kind of glad he said it. It helps support my arguement with other fellow Hawks fans on why I cant stand Duncan Kieth! Its almost like he goes out of his way to live up to all my expectations of him!

I have mad respect for his skating and hockey talent...but Christ Almighty is he a d-bag sometimes. The guy never drops the gloves or throws a hard, clean check to get even with an opponent...instead, he resorts to crap like this. And then usually its Toews, Sharp and Kane who take the blunt of the retaliation in future scrums, while Keith refuses to answer the bell.

Unfortunetly, his talent is almost impossible to replace...in the end, as a fan, I'm forced to take the good with the bad.

I know the feeling as I cheer for Canada (and unfortunately Keith) at the Olympics.

It's just sad because everyone has merit when they say that Seabrook isn't known as a dirty player, but if actually has that effect on Seabrook, to turn him into a risk-hitter, ugh.

Yup right on the spot, Marchand type of actions

Keith's not just a dirty hockey player, he's a terrible person. Look at the comments he made to that female reporter last year. The sport would be better off if someone put that scumbag into a coma.

you're a terrible person too for wanting that...

you're a terrible person too for wanting that...

How bad does a person have to be to deserve to be seriously injured? Are Jeff Carter and numerous other players' well-being worth less than Keith's? It sucks to have to say it but if he wasn't on the ice, the league would be better and its players would be safer. I don't see anything inherently wrong with wanting this scum to pay the price for eroding the integrity of the game.

Archived