The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Offical] Kesler traded to Anaheim

TheRussianRocket.

These ideas are such incredible overpayment it is a total joke. The 24th might be what they get. The 10th is a possibility. Hoping for more than that is in Gillis-lunacy type of insanity.

It would have to be Etem, 10th and Theodore for Kesler, 6th and Tanev.

Welcome to the ignore list. Population you.

According to Andy Strickland, it is unlikely that the Blues will trade the rights to Ryan Miller before July 1st.

Messier is missing in your picture... I mean if you want to be factualy sound instead of bias...

Anaheim won't be giving up both their first round picks, they'll give one, prospect and roster player.

Etem, Palmieri, 1st 2014 (10) is what I want.

If Kesler is willing to waive to STL then I want

Berglund, Paajarvi/Jaskin/Rattie and a 1st, minimum.

Try to snag Tarasenko or Schwartz first though I doubt they will trade either.

Yeah not a chance they'd give em up. Both had more PPG than Kesler, and only 22/21.

Paajarvi is more of a reclamation project now, I'd be looking at 1st 2014, Rattie and Shattenkirk. I think it's too much but I don't want anybody put Shattenkirk.

Is it a lie that the players voted to get his A off his jersey?

Players never voted that . Torts took it away from him to only have 3 alternates. Not 4 as was before. The player vote was before he got there and Kesler was one of them.

I think posters who want to hate on Kesler push this stuff.

Players never voted that . Torts took it away from him to only have 3 alternates. Not 4 as was before. The player vote was before he got there and Kesler was one of them.

nope.

That's you opinion and there have been repost the counter it. Nobody but Canucks insiders know for sure but with the chain of events that went down the reports sure look true.

You guys are right... Franzen is 34 and will be 42 at the end of his contract. We do need to get more for Kesler, but I think that is the type of offers that are coming in. As a side note: Alex Tuch is going to be a beast!

If the Wings have offered Franzen, Tatar and the 1st, that's not a bad offer. Franzen gives us an experienced player, who could play some with the twins, who would likely be happy to have him. Then we have Tatar, plus our first, plus Tuch or another player, plus Horvat, Hunter, and an emerging Jensen. If we want something more from the Wings we could consider including Tanev and then get another one of their young studs perhaps.

Wasn't Franzen playing somewhat injured last year, would be important to know that he can make a full recovery.

If the Wings have offered Franzen, Tatar and the 1st, that's not a bad offer. Franzen gives us an experienced player, who could play some with the twins, who would likely be happy to have him. Then we have Tatar, plus our first, plus Tuch or another player, plus Horvat, Hunter, and an emerging Jensen. If we want something more from the Wings we could consider including Tanev and then get another one of their young studs perhaps.

Wasn't Franzen playing somewhat injured last year, would be important to know that he can make a full recovery.

I would take Tartar and the first and tell them to keep Franzen.

People on CDC make it a habit of undervaluing players like Franzen. He's the Mule right?

He is the mule and I know first hand how great he is cause Wings are my team. However, undervaluing him is fair on the Canucks behalf. He's old and doesn't fit the direction of this team plus has a bunch of years left on his contract. Isn't meant for this team and this team isn't meant for him.

He is the mule and I know first hand how great he is cause Wings are my team. However, undervaluing him is fair on the Canucks behalf. He's old and doesn't fit the direction of this team plus has a bunch of years left on his contract. Isn't meant for this team and this team isn't meant for him.

Actually, he's exactly what we need if we're going to have a bunch of young players.

Archived