The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler will pull a linden and re-sign here.

Speed or Size

Winning a cup is impossible to ever guarentee. Kesler is going to maximize his chances winning the cup the 2 years we rebuild. Then after he becomes a ufa vancouver will be a prime playoff contender with a plethora of youth wingers that can play hard kesler never had.

He loves the city and has a soft spot for the battles and rivalries that were stupid in the west.

And most important ryan kesler is a troll. And by pulling this move the admiration and hate in his final seasons with the canucks will literally be lined with admiration from his line mates like never before.

Kesler will be back. Hes seen what happens with iginla and alfreddson and just plans on steezing the league a bit to balance out the canucks poor management for 6 years. You dont sign a 5 year 5 mil a year deal if u dont like the team

What does that have to do with Linden?

Linden was traded away from Vancouver, and then Vancouver later traded to get him back. He never signed to come back here as a UFA from somewhere else like you are suggesting.

Winning a cup is impossible to ever guarentee. Kesler is going to maximize his chances winning the cup the 2 years we rebuild. Then after he becomes a ufa vancouver will be a prime playoff contender with a plethora of youth wingers that can play hard kesler never had.

He loves the city and has a soft spot for the battles and rivalries that were stupid in the west.

And most important ryan kesler is a troll. And by pulling this move the admiration and hate in his final seasons with the canucks will literally be lined with admiration from his line mates like never before.

Kesler will be back. Hes seen what happens with iginla and alfreddson and just plans on steezing the league a bit to balance out the canucks poor management for 6 years. You dont sign a 5 year 5 mil a year deal if u dont like the team

Damn. I don't know what you were smoking but it sounds good.

Oh please, There have been rumours of Kesler being a primadonna for years - this is nothing new.

I think he has realized he has capped as a player and is turning into a bitter person that is resentful of the new players coming in.

As much as I have loved him during his tenure here - he could be a cancer to the organization if he is kept around.

The draft is the time to move Kesler. We need another top 10 pick this year.

It would be nice, but we won't need Kesler in 2-3 years time. He'll be a 40 point player then, third line center at best and we'll have Horvat filling that role nicely. Matthias is still young and I'd trust him more than a broken down Kesler, especially if he goes on a lengthy cup run in the next couple of years and gets shredded again.

It would be nice, but we won't need Kesler in 2-3 years time. He'll be a 40 point player then, third line center at best and we'll have Horvat filling that role nicely. Matthias is still young and I'd trust him more than a broken down Kesler, especially if he goes on a lengthy cup run in the next couple of years and gets shredded again.

I can see Horvat as 2C over Matthias

Archived