The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jake Virtanen | #18 | RW

avelanch

Hossa

You must not watch the Hawks much. In game 6 or 7 I don't recall which one but they said on one of Saad rushes he was going 38 km/h. If you watch the series he pulls away from the fastest skaters. Hossa is fast yes but Saad is faster.

You must not watch the Hawks much. In game 6 or 7 I don't recall which one but they said on one of Saad rushes he was going 38 km/h. If you watch the series he pulls away from the fastest skaters. Hossa is fast yes but Saad is faster.

I only watch hawks games against us and Hossa seemed to be the fastest one i have watched. Never really noticed saad much. But i tend to focus on our players even without the puck. But i remember (i think it was this year) hossa just flew past everyone and scored. It was insane the burst of speed he had

I only watch hawks games against us and Hossa seemed to be the fastest one i have watched. Never really noticed saad much. But i tend to focus on our players even without the puck. But i remember (i think it was this year) hossa just flew past everyone and scored. It was insane the burst of speed he had

I never noticed Saad's speed before this playoff series. I'm sure he'll get to showcase his speed against Tampa. Its going to be a phenomenal series.

larkin>>>virtanen

Larkin doesn't give you any grit like Virtanen does. In the west you need big, strong guys that can play with a chip on their shoulder, and most importantly put the puck in the net. Virtanen tics all those boxes with beautiful colors

Larkin doesn't give you any grit like Virtanen does. In the west you need big, strong guys that can play with a chip on their shoulder, and most importantly put the puck in the net. Virtanen tics all those boxes with beautiful colors

virtanen also ticks the beautiful colours of the logos of opposing net minders on wide open chances like hansen

I don't like how this has turned into a Bearcheese spelling bee thread.

so true regardless sven was a steal for a second thanks burkie, virtanen is gonna be best player in last yrs draft he crushes 21-25 yr olds when hes 18 wait til he has 20 more pounds of muscle in a few yrs hes gonna own the league i think hes gonna give perry and iginla a run for their money in his prime

The terrible Griffon announcers seemed really unhappy about how Virtanen was destroying everybody out on the ice. That impact is enough for me in his first stint in the pro game.

I can remember half wit CDD posters saying the Canucks should trade the 6th pick and Horvat last year to move up and draft Reinhart. How bad would that look now

Edited by two drink minimum

I can remember half wit CDD posters saying the Canucks should trade the 6th pick and Horvat last year to move up and draft Reinhart. How bad would that look now

What's wrong with Reinhart at least with him Canucks gets a 1st line center and a potential future franchise player.