The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikita Tryamkin | D

Drouin

5 hours ago, The Lock said:

It does happen, and the internet escalates these issues tenfold unfortunately. Anyone can be a "journalist". You, right now, could literally create the "Alflives Digest" where it's all about Alf, all day, every day and be a journalist!

The Alflives Digest? I’d probably check it out. As long as there wasn’t a paywall. Wouldn’t want my hard earned money supporting anyone’s cat habit.

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
My autocorrect does weird things
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, alfstonker said:

Come clean SS you guys are butthurt because Tryamkin doesn't care enough about the Canucks fans to give a 5 min. interview. Why didn't he? It's not like the interviewer asked for money. 

If I had related that whole piss poor attitude of Tryamkin on a blog I would have probably reached the same conclusions as the blogger. Mind you I don't sleep under a massive photo of a 3 line D who spent a season and a bit here before running back to Russia.

Na na na A.S...   its the blogger who is butt hurt, and you bought into his hurt feelings report.. a fool fooled by the fool.

Im a fan of Tryamkin’s,  i was before he signed with the Canucks. The kid raised my eye brows in his World Junior Debut.

As a Canuck fan, i want him on our club.. as a fan of this young man and his journey, i hope that he is happy, healthy, in mind and spirit.. doing what ever he wants to.

Just sick of people like the blogger, and at times posters like yourself who have a care less disrespect and stand on guard to hate and spew $&!#e at young men who give up a lot of freedoms to persue their dreams.

Nothing came out of Niks mouth to a blogger... but theres pages here where you are so right to have a hate on for the kid,. Because a blogger told you he dosent want to come back to Vancouver??

Your caught up in your own ego A.S. .. its coiled greasy brown and stinks.

17 hours ago, Alflives said:

That’s all hearsay, and is completely opinion based.  You can have an opinion that there was an interview, and believe that, okay.  I firmly believe there was any interview.  It’s all made up.  

As I thought, you didn't even read the article in the first place. Obviously not enough fiction in it for you, judging by the way you usually post all manner of here-say on here and give it credence. :P

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, The Lock said:

This has nothing to do with whether or not the guy is allowed to create an article or have a blog. However, if you have a blog and you want to have creditable (and usually people who take the time to write a blog do was creditability) then what you write can make all the difference.

This is not even about whether or not he's allowed to present his opinion. In this case, the blogger's post is almost defamatory in nature and defamation is an actual legitimate reason to sue someone in today's world. If his words are his opinion and making up stories about what actually happened, do you not see where this could go wrong for him? Obviously, this isn't complete defamation and I'm not going to claim it to be, but it's certainly getting close, especially if what he's saying is his opinion and not even truth.

People's careers are on the line in all of this and just because you have a blog, it does not give you an excuse to start spreading ideas that could hurt others. It's petty.

Almost defamatory? Well good luck with that.

Read the article again he qualifies almost every statement he makes with conjecture. If you think any of that would stick in a court of law you are living in a fantasy world. Imo the blogger would have a better case for suing some of the posters on here.

You have gone well over the top with your last para. But then that is to be expected on CDC, ironically where there is even more chance of reading something here that could hurt others or their careers.

10 hours ago, SilentSam said:

Na na na A.S...   its the blogger who is butt hurt, and you bought into his hurt feelings report.. a fool fooled by the fool.

Im a fan of Tryamkin’s,  i was before he signed with the Canucks. The kid raised my eye brows in his World Junior Debut.

As a Canuck fan, i want him on our club.. as a fan of this young man and his journey, i hope that he is happy, healthy, in mind and spirit.. doing what ever he wants to.

Just sick of people like the blogger, and at times posters like yourself who have a care less disrespect and stand on guard to hate and spew $&!#e at young men who give up a lot of freedoms to persue their dreams.

Nothing came out of Niks mouth to a blogger... but theres pages here where you are so right to have a hate on for the kid,. Because a blogger told you he dosent want to come back to Vancouver??

Your caught up in your own ego A.S. .. its coiled greasy brown and stinks.

Behave yourself ffs.

Hate has never come into it. Just because I don't drink the Kool-aid doesn't mean I hate the guy.

I have said many a time on here I don't give a stuff about individual players, it is the Club I support. If some immature Russian wants to mess around with my Club then fine but don't expect me to idolise him for it, as some do on here.

This whole thread smacks of the Kassian sh-- all over again, it's hilarious.

Excuse me if I concentrate on players who want to be playing for my team and you can continue your infatuation with your Russian pentwitterpal in the mean time.

22 hours ago, alfstonker said:

So what are you saying? He is not allowed to write his own opinion in his own blog unless it conforms to yours?

He never asked you to believe it. It is opinion. Goodness knows he qualified it enough or are you ignoring that. Alf, you posted the other day, some sh-- about William Nylander and stated it like fact, so you should talk.

As for Tryamkin coming back, don't hold your breath - and that's my opinion. :P

He has a right to his own opinion. There’s no arguing that. The blogger totally throws himself under the bus when he erroneously suggests that he is represents Vancouver Media therefore making Tree’s denial a blanket Vancouver diss. This is what makes his whole written piece a joke. Not sure why you keep defending it. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, alfstonker said:

Behave yourself ffs.

Hate has never come into it. Just because I don't drink the Kool-aid doesn't mean I hate the guy.

I have said many a time on here I don't give a stuff about individual players, it is the Club I support. If some immature Russian wants to mess around with my Club then fine but don't expect me to idolise him for it, as some do on here.

This whole thread smacks of the Kassian sh-- all over again, it's hilarious.

Excuse me if I concentrate on players who want to be playing for my team and you can continue your infatuation with your Russian pentwitterpal in the mean time.

Your Quote:

“ I have said many a time I don’t give a stuff about individual players “. 

Given the fact your in an individual players thread, you’ve just proven yourself to be the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever heard from A.S..

Do I call in the Haz Mat Team Or perhaps your just trolling in the wrong “high sea”?        Bon Voyage.

• Upvote 1

On 2018-05-21 at 6:25 AM, alfstonker said:

Almost defamatory? Well good luck with that.

Read the article again he qualifies almost every statement he makes with conjecture. If you think any of that would stick in a court of law you are living in a fantasy world. Imo the blogger would have a better case for suing some of the posters on here.

You have gone well over the top with your last para. But then that is to be expected on CDC, ironically where there is even more chance of reading something here that could hurt others or their careers.

You clearly didn't read my whole post and I said it wasn't completely defamatory.

As for "going over the top". What makes you think you don't do the same thing all the time? Don't be a hypocrite.

Anyway, I didn't really want to jump into this conversation much anyway as I knew it would be a waste of time even trying to get you to sway any sort of opinion you have whatsoever. You could be a flat-earther sent to space and still think the earth is flat.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 2018-05-18 at 2:52 AM, alfstonker said:

WTF is ridiculous about 16+ mins? We are not talking about OEL here.

His roster "moves" as you put it were down to injuries and no decent replacements. If the Sedins hadn't had a spurt of form in these last few games TG would have won the same number of games as WD had the year before and TG had a far superior roster. 

Your bias is embarrassing.

If green had Miller in net, how much better would the nucks have been this year? 

On 21/05/2018 at 3:22 PM, WeneedLumme said:

Sounds great. Then you can stop polluting Tram's thread with your garbage. I sure hope he and our other prospects don't come onto this forum and see the crap that you and a few other "fans" like to spew about them.

If they do, and believe that this represents what the fans think, it obviously will reduce their enthusiasm to play for "your" team. But no doubt you're fine with that, just like you're fine with the blog writer's lack of honesty.

You people are such a joke. The guy flies off and you act like we have lost Doughty. 

I repeat I am only interested in players who want to be here. I haven't spewed half the garbage Tryamkin has. He should have apologised for messing the Canucks about, at least that would have been more honest. He wasn't ready, that is the fact and rather than man up to that fact he tries to blame everyone else - even the city ffs.

On 21/05/2018 at 5:30 PM, SilentSam said:

Your Quote:

“ I have said many a time I don’t give a stuff about individual players “. 

Given the fact your in an individual players thread, you’ve just proven yourself to be the biggest hypocrite I’ve ever heard from A.S..

Do I call in the Haz Mat Team Or perhaps your just trolling in the wrong “high sea”?        Bon Voyage.

What kind of convoluted argument is that meant to be. Sober up man, you are embarrassing yourself. 

I come onto this thread to add a bit of sanity to counter the ravings of butthurt Tryamkin zealots like you. :P

Personal abuse = hit a nerve I guess.

Edited by alfstonker

19 hours ago, The Lock said:

You clearly didn't read my whole post and I said it wasn't completely defamatory.

As for "going over the top". What makes you think you don't do the same thing all the time? Don't be a hypocrite.

Anyway, I didn't really want to jump into this conversation much anyway as I knew it would be a waste of time even trying to get you to sway any sort of opinion you have whatsoever. You could be a flat-earther sent to space and still think the earth is flat.

You clearly didn't comprehend the fact I acknowledged that you didn't say it was outright defamatory.

The very fact you brought the word "defamatory" into a debate about an errant hockey player says it all really. 

As for the personal abuse...........if that's how you get off, fill your boots.

16 hours ago, Deathbyoompa said:

If green had Miller in net, how much better would the nucks have been this year? 

Well if WD had Boeser and Vanek, how much better would they have been. All I was saying is there is no reason to cr-p on WD. He did pretty well with what he had.

5 hours ago, alfstonker said:

Well if WD had Boeser and Vanek, how much better would they have been. All I was saying is there is no reason to cr-p on WD. He did pretty well with what he had.

I've tolerated you for a long time because every once in awhile you said something constructive.  Now you're just ridiculous all the time and offer absolutely nothing of substance to any discussion.  To ignore you go.

• Upvote 4