The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What will our threads look like in 5-10 years?

"I'd like to thank Duthie, Dregs, Ron and Don and the rest of those ban-worthy fools for giving me the inspiration. My parents, agent and masseuse for the support. My wife and kids I love you. To all my millions of fans... Thanks for everything. You've been great. And of course our lord and saviour Trevor Linden. Without you, the Canucks would not have won 7 cups in a row. Amen. Peace!"

at least you take it all I'm stride. I tip my hat to you brother.

"I Love Lu's New Lounge Act"

"Bieksa's Juice Bar Packs a Punch"

"Burr Has Scored Every Clutch Goal For Us"

"I Still Don't Know If It's Daniel or Henrik?"

"Ticket Prices Hit $500 Each, Parking @ $95...Want A Hot Dog?: $19.00"

"Trevor Linden Raises The Cup"

"Remember When We Had To Use Cell Phones?"

I remember I made a similar thread a couple years ago and there were some good ones.

Edit: Here it is! http://forum.canucks.com/topic/326970-thread-titles-5-years-from-now/

Nice little gem from that thread.

This one from Vintage is a pretty good one, considering this was before the Schneider trade

Here's mine:

"Was trading Schneider a huge mistake?"

"instead of settling for mediocrity by signing Miller+Vrbata, we should of tried to get rid of Hamhuis+Bieksa+Higgins+Hansen, kept the Sedins+Burrows+Edler and played young prospects in order to get McDavid/Eichel/Barzal ect . Our re build would of been so much faster if they got one of those superstars."

"instead of settling for mediocrity by signing Miller+Vrbata, we should of tried to get rid of Hamhuis+Bieksa+Higgins+Hansen, kept the Sedins+Burrows+Edler and played young prospects in order to get McDavid/Eichel/Barzal ect . Our re build would of been so much faster if they got one of those superstars."

How many times does it have to be said that we ARE NOT rebuilding? Just do us all a favour and either stop living in that fantasy of yours or go cheer for Edmonton.

Hahahha awesome thread idea. Went through the one from 2012 lots of lolz. I got some below...

"Ryan Miller robbed of Vezina as Lui was in 2011. Eastern bias continues"

"did losing Dale Weise destroy our team? "

Is Tom sestito more man than all other humans?

John Tortellini gets eaten by his dogs

Ryan kesler allegedly had his way with every duck players wife

Evander Kane wants Cdc to shut up with trade rumours

Sedins still producing. Most dominant Europeans of all time.

Zac Dalpe proposes to Sarah McLaughlin

Brent sopel to miss game 7 of the scf canucks vs panthers (head coach of your Vancouver canucks)

Edler robbed. Deserved Norris.

"Jim Benning: ______ GM Evaaaaarrrrrr!"
"McCann Sure Can!"
"Tanev: down but not out (how does he not get injured?)"

"Linden to let Linden wear #16"

"Demko gets dem winzzzz B) "

"Kesler for Selke, Hodgson for Ross and Hart, Schneider for Vezina and Rocket Richard, Ballard for Norris, Luongo wins first Cup... Vancouver hospitals overflow with injured face-palming locals, Gillis' house egged"

"Super Smash Bros: Virtanen and Kassian"

"Tom Sestito re-signs for $10.6 M per season... how much higher can the cap go?"

"Jim Benning: ______ GM Evaaaaarrrrrr!"

"McCann Sure Can!"

"Tanev: down but not out (how does he not get injured?)"

"Linden to let Linden wear #16"

"Demko gets dem winzzzz B) "

"Kesler for Selke, Hodgson for Ross and Hart, Schneider for Vezina and Rocket Richard, Ballard for Norris, Luongo wins first Cup... Vancouver hospitals overflow with injured face-palming locals, Gillis' house egged"

"Super Smash Bros: Virtanen and Kassian"

I know it's meant to be a joke but Schneider wins to Rocket Richard trophy? Come on give it to MayRay.

Archived