The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stamkos on Maple Leafs: "We’ll see what happens"

Pens defence must never ever felt pressured then... Right?

So you think that Crosby and Malkin are to blame for the Penguins goals against, not the Penguins terrible bottom 6, their shitty defence, and their awful goalie? Okay.

Over the last 3 years, when Crosby and Malkin share the ice together, the Pens have controlled 64% of shot attempts. So, no, their defence doesn't feel a lot of pressure when they play. It's almost as if playing elite offensive players together is a good strategy...

LOL

It's hard for your defence to feel pressure when the puck is in the other team's end.

Only a CDC poster could look at a potential line with two of the best goal scorers in the league (1st and 6th in goals per game over the last 4 seasons!) on it and think "But what about defence!?!?"

It doesn't matter how many goals you can score when you're on a team incapable of maintaining possession and driving the play.

LOL

It's hard for your defence to feel pressure when the puck is in the other team's end.

Only a CDC poster could look at a potential line with two of the best goal scorers in the league (1st and 6th in goals per game over the last 4 seasons!) on it and think "But what about defence!?!?"

Did Pittsburgh or Chicago win the last Stanley Cup? There's a reason for the maxim "Defence wins championships".

Fat chance that he'll even bother... he won't get paid as well in any Canadian team as to what he gets now.

This LeBron wagon...

PS- the writers on the Score (mobile app) are absolute amateurs, a year ago they weren't bad but it seems the hired a bunch of kids recently. I think that's where that article the OP posted is from.

LOL

Name a team that's won the cup with no one om their first line knowing how to play defense.

Also, who would pass?

I would love to see the purest sniper in the league play for a Canadian team, even if it was the Leafs. Imagine all the Canadiens fans watching Stammer light up price 5 games a season.

I Would rather him light up the bernier 5 times a season tbh.

Who would ever want to play in TO?

I guess the better question would be why haven't any decent players wanted to go there recently?

One of the biggest laughing stocks in the NHL, the most ridiculous media horde in hockey, and not that great a city to live in, to name a few reasons.

The entire thing is just overrated, top-down.

Who would ever want to play in TO?

I guess the better question would be why haven't any decent players wanted to go there recently?

One of the biggest laughing stocks in the NHL, the most ridiculous media horde in hockey, and not that great a city to live in, to name a few reasons.

The entire thing is just overrated, top-down.

One of the most storied clubs in NHL history, the biggest market in hockey, and the beautiful city, to name a few.

Archived