The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Worst Videogame slump you've ever been in?

HC20.0

I hear ya man. I dominated every division beforehand and had an amazing record. As soon as I hit division 1... All hell broke loose.

I've never faced so much ice tilt before. I picked up HL Luongo after a while and he just carried. Absolute beast of a card.

Red Dead Redemption. It was the first sign that I'm just too old for video games anymore. I was fine on shootouts, and getting bounties. But I'm not a cowboy, herding, and showing off by shooting bottles flying in the air, can't do it.

Never raged to the point I destroyed my computer or console. But I'm seriously considering not buying another console or going beyond NHL 13 (Which is frustrating in itself).

Demon Souls...I'm on a 3 year slump

I quit and took 2 years off and tried again

I quit again

A year later I stupidly bought Dark Souls and put myself through the same torment

I'm at the quit stage still but the Dark Souls II box keeps beckoning

"try me! You'll love it"

I probably will love it

until it drives me totally @#$%&!@#$%# insane with frustration

I haven't touched Civ 5 BNW for at least 4 months now. I've had a bad habit of abandoning games when half the AI opponents piled up a much higher score than me.

However, I've been watching Johnny Superbman's Emperor-level domination run with the "Dothraki" Huns, and it's kind of inspiring to see him committed to taking on a stronger and more advanced Roman Empire, even though he knows the loss is coming..

I've thought to myself that if he's willing to accept this loss and learn from it, I should get back into Civ 5 and do the same.

Demon Souls...I'm on a 3 year slump

I quit and took 2 years off and tried again

I quit again

A year later I stupidly bought Dark Souls and put myself through the same torment

I'm at the quit stage still but the Dark Souls II box keeps beckoning

"try me! You'll love it"

I probably will love it

until it drives me totally @#$%&!@#$%# insane with frustration

Give Dark SOuls 2 a try...It's fairly easy compared to Dark SOuls during the 1st playthrough. There are a couple of bosses that require a specific gameplan or online help to beat, but I found that game to be very rewarding and has IMO the best combat system of any Sword and sorcery RPG. plus, fashion souls, very cool armor pieces, and weapons in game. Once you play as the Rock Lobster you will never go back.

0-20 in cod, mostly people sitting im corners, had to rage quit.

Most rage was when i had the wii a few years ago and was playing boxing with my brother, i was swinging like an actual boxer and he was sitting on the couch barely moving his controller and for some reason he kept beating me. So i kicked his @$$ in real life.

Archived