The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PGT (Canucks VS Oilers) It's a win!

KingAlex

Great showing by Miller. Here's hoping he's back to his pre-blues form. If that's the case, this city is going to love him!

It's also not like the Blues played great and Miller was the fault. IMO they didn't need goaltending and upgrading slightly at that position didn't really fix their non-offence type approach.

Miiiilleeer!

That EN goal was actually really pretty. A quick passing play and a quick shot just outside their own blue line.

A lot of good chances that were really close. I think if they didn't have such a long break some of those juicy chances would've been buried.

Good game, a little conservative since it was the first game back, we lost dmen, and EDM didn't want to get blown out again.

Sedin-Sedin-Vrbata is such an amazing line to watch.

It's also not like the Blues played great and Miller was the fault. IMO they didn't need goaltending and upgrading slightly at that position didn't really fix their non-offence type approach.

I'm not going to blame Miller on the Blies' downfall - but he played like garbage. There's no way around that.

While I agree that we are only beating AHL teams thus far I will say that we SHOULD win those games and we have. Little closer then they should be but take it and learn.

We are definately going to need secondary scoring in a hurry though.

People in the NHL would think the AHL comment is absolutely ridiculous.

While I agree that we are only beating AHL teams thus far I will say that we SHOULD win those games and we have. Little closer then they should be but take it and learn.

We are definately going to need secondary scoring in a hurry though.

This...and Im wondering where that will come from..Higgy on the 2nd line,,not sure about that...maybe bump Vey up and I think the 3rd line needs a more Offensive C.

I still don't understand why Hammer's injury was not a penalty on the Oil. Congrats to Miller for a job well done. Now I want to see the other lines start to score.

its coming...was some nice work by the second line tonight just didnt finish, kassian had a terrific game creating chances tonight but that line just wasnt getting 2nd and 3rd whacks at the puck, 4th line played solid for a fourth line...

I think with the lines somewhat settled, we will start seeing more chemistry develop and more secondary scoring...

Archived