The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Sharks

-Vintage Canuck-

Crosby has 19 points 7 more than Bonino

and will have more goals and more points than Bonino to end the year

sorry to burst your bubble

No WAY! That just not possible... A superstar generational player will eventually out perform our second line center???? LIES, ALL LIES...

They came into this game like they have for the last two years against the Sharks, afraid. Not in the usual sense, but mentally. Afraid to make a mistake. Afraid to lose. They've been dominated by them too much lately. Burns is a Canuck killer. But once they got the first goal and settled down and played like they knew they could beat the Sharks it was a beauty.

Great win, but Los Angeles and Anaheim are bigger battles. Los Angeles is deadly at home with only one loss all year, while Anaheim is number one in the league. I just want to walk away with one point in the next two games. If we can do that, then we have proven we can compete with the California teams. Anything more than that and we've shown we are an elite team.

Most ice-time this game is Sbisa and he looked good. Wow, impressive along with Tanev with least amount of ice time for defencemen. Bonino scored a beauty aswell. That Kesler deal is looking very, very good for us. Horvat was pretty good tonight, I don't know why Willie doesn't put him out there a little bit more.

21 points - Anaheim, 20 points - Vancouver. Right behind them in the West.

Wow to our record, but wow to how we won this game.

Great win, but Los Angeles and Anaheim are bigger battles. Los Angeles is deadly at home with only one loss all year, while Anaheim is number one in the league. I just want to walk away with one point in the next two games. If we can do that, then we have proven we can compete with the California teams. Anything more than that and we've shown we are an elite team.

famous-characters-troll-face-challenge-a

Archived