The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Sharks

-Vintage Canuck-

So the first Sharks goal is kicked in, the second Shark goal is kept onside by the linesman, the PP count ends an unbelievable 4-1 for the Sharks and Vancouver still wins. I haven't seen a Canucks team play with this much heart since 2011.

And to add the horrible offside and icing call....... Yeesh.

As bad as the final icing was the Canucks only would have had themselves to blame if that Sharks "goal" happened a couple tenths of a second earlier. When you lose a draw with that many seconds left you take you crosscheck, hook and slash everything in sight.

I said this in the GDT and I’ll say it again.

Nick Bonino: 7 goals.

Sidney Crosby: 7 goals.

Ryan Kesler: 3 goals.

Miller is also 10-1.

I'm glad to see our new guys are meshing in well with the team!

Great to see. Kesler is a grinder who can score (with a bad attitude). Canucks needed a true scorer, which Bonino is (he also hustles and can play defense). Canucks already have enough shut down/grinder types...Bonino has been a great addition. Hopefully he can keep it going.

Crosby has 19 points 7 more than Bonino

and will have more goals and more points than Bonino to end the year

sorry to burst your bubble

Yea, and Crosby also happens to be the best player in the world and averages 18:55 per game and gets powerplay time every game playing the likes of Malkin and Letang.

Bonino is our second line centre and he averages 16:38 a game and is on the second powerplay unit with players who are nowhere near as good as Malkin or anyone else on Pittsburg's first unit. Did I mention that all his 7 goals have come at even strength? He's doing exactly what the Canucks needed him to do and more. But obviously he isn't on Crosby's level.

I was never trying to imply that Bonino is better than or equal to Crosby. I'm just happy at the fact that Bonino and his new linemates Burrows and Higgins are providing much needed secondary scoring for the Canucks.

Archived