The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CANUCKS @ DUCKS - November 9th, 6:00PM PST - City TV with JIM HUGHSON! - GO NUCKS GO!

2SKATES1STICK

Yeah, that's right. 50% of the comments have been about Kesler this, Kesler that. If we're noticing him that much he's doing his job... get over the fact he's not a Canuck anymore.

Would you like me to Google/find a membership to his fan club? It's no longer here. And that's twice you've told us to get over it...perhaps you should also?

Patrick White breaks back into the NHL and scores a hattrick in his first three games.

Oh, wait, we AREN'T playing a game of "things that will never happen?" My mistake.

Hansen's only move that seems to be successful is getting a breakaway, kick faking and then shooting high glove. He's actually really good at it.

Yup.... do many ppl have gone way on the extreme side with him. This is the type of game is excels in and the type of game I wish we had him over Bonino. Granted, this is not how he always plays and he gets injured a lot, but on the flip side, this is how playoff games are played.

I am sure Kelser really wanted to show up a lot of people in this game. He brought it - good for him, really.

5/8 points so far not to bad hope for the other one to make it 6/8 and a very successful road trip showing we can compete with the Cali teams on some levels

Other than tonight's effort against an undermanned Duck d-corps, there's no evidence that we can play against the California teams.

Successful road trip, but the points mask a team that, as Willie said, needs to be re-evaluated. I'll be interested to see what Willie has to say about tonight's game.

C'mon boys. Let's win this one for Eddie in OT.

Archived