The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Leafs

-DLC-

Blueberries Trivia!  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Corporate jobs dont mean anything, so what if you are pulling 70k or 80k as a top executive.

In Vancouver every second person it seems is driving a 6 figure car or lives in a mansion, I am talking about real money the biggest concentration of wealth and disposable income is in Vancouver.

Toronto cant come close, they may have jobs but those jobs are not going to let you afford $200 tickets day in day out that is a LOT of cash to dishout for people who have rent, car payments and day to day expenses to attend to.

That's because the people who are driving those cars are Asian FOBs who don't know anything about hockey and driving.

Horvat looks so good and so does our team, even if we're down with atleast a period to play we can score a goal and still win the game.

Yeah, Glenn Healy was saying if Toronto keeps the Sedins off the scoresheet they'll have a good chance of winning, well I don't know about that our secondary scoring is very good.

Corporate jobs dont mean anything, so what if you are pulling 70k or 80k as a top executive.

In Vancouver every second person it seems is driving a 6 figure car or lives in a mansion, I am talking about real money the biggest concentration of wealth and disposable income is in Vancouver.

Toronto cant come close, they may have jobs but those jobs are not going to let you afford $200 tickets day in day out that is a LOT of cash to dishout for people who have rent, car payments and day to day expenses to attend to.

lol, I think you're missing a bunch of facts

Archived