The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How do you stop your dog from eating his feces!?!?!?

grandmaster

I'm at my wits end with my dog. He seems to once in a while eat his crap and it drives me insane.

I've tried everything from changing his food, adding hot sauce to his crap, shock collars, physical punishment, etc.

Nothing has worked.

It's getting to a point where I am developing hatred towards him.

If any of you have some good suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

I'm at my wits end with my dog. He seems to once in a while eat his sh!t and it drives me insane.

I've tried everything from changing his food, adding hot sauce to his sh!t, shock collars, physical punishment, etc.

Nothing has worked.

Thanks

Get him away from you and he will be fine. With this post it shows you should never own an animal.

I suggest picking it up instead of adding hot sauce. If its becoming routine for him than just pick it up and eventualluy he wont do it because its not part of his life anymore....i dunno man

Exactly, so you're the guy eh?. It's your dogs way of telling you to pick it up.

I'm at my wits end with my dog. He seems to once in a while eat his sh!t and it drives me insane.

I've tried everything from changing his food, adding hot sauce to his sh!t, shock collars, physical punishment, etc.

Nothing has worked.

Thanks

now thats wrong. maybe if you picked up after your dog this wouldn't happen. oh wait your logic is that its the dogs fault.? you sir shouldn't have an animal.

Archived