The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay (20/01/15, 4:30pm PST)

Mathew Barzal

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Even if it is meant to be interpreted from the perspective of a tampa player, it holds not regard here - as no one can deduce that from just coming in the forum. Thus, my post is meant for amusement - note the lack of personal attack.

Edit: and there is no misunderstanding. You cannot start with a statement that is meant to be interpreted after the fact - at least it is unreasonable to require such insinuation as this can be applied to any statement ever said and that will open up a whole pandora's box of problems.

I apologize. Feel free to continue discussion as a regular GDT and ignore the polls. Can't edit on my phone.

That is not my reponsibility to see the drawing of Garrison before answering the poll.

It does make sense , yes, but that is not the point.

Yes, that is understandable. It is funny though when you call someone out for not putting a full effort in when you don't as well. :) Anyways, not trying to belittle you, I agree let's move on.

And to Barzal, I thought the extra work we had to do to figure out your great ideas made it more interesting anyway.

Archived