The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver @ Tampa Bay (20/01/15, 4:30pm PST)

Mathew Barzal

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

O'Halloran and Devorski are reffing this one: hate to say it, but realistically 4-1 Tampa with a 2-1 edge in pp time. I'd love to be wrong about this and don't give a rat's ass if anyone goes tinfoil on me.

Protecting Stamkos. Can we defend them the way LA defends us. Not a chance. I expect early PP opportunities for Tampa making it difficult for us to defend. Meanwhile they will get away with uncalled cheapshots. Business as usual for the league.

Newfangled tinfoil is no longer effective. You need to smear your tinfoil with peanutbutter for proper protection.

I hope the officiating isn't too ridiculous so we can see where we stand against a good Eastern team.

If called fairly 3-2 Canucks if not 4-2 Tampa.

Go Canucks Go!!!

Protecting Stamkos. Can we defend them the way LA defends us. Not a chance. I expect early PP opportunities for Tampa making it difficult for us to defend. Meanwhile they will get away with uncalled cheapshots. Business as usual for the league.

Newfangled tinfoil is no longer effective. You need to smear your tinfoil with peanutbutter for proper protection.

I hope the officiating isn't too ridiculous so we can see where we stand against a good Eastern team.

If called fairly 3-2 Canucks if not 4-2 Tampa.

Go Canucks Go!!!

You can finish my thoughts any time!

I think the yellow ones are warm but it doesn't make sense for Horvat

I think that 4th line has been the most consistent all season

Yep. I went Y<O<R. Charts are based on last five games taking points, plus/minus, and line played on into account. Looking back at it now Horvat probably should have been an orange with a point and +2 in his last 5. Too lazy to change it now though. :P

Would we take this deal?

...Going into OT, tied 3-3. TBay leads 40-30 in shots, with the benefit of EIGHT pp's(we kill them all). Two of their goals are cheesy deflections, all no chance for our 'tender.

Meanwhile our pp goes 2 for 2. Daniel(sets record on pp), Kassian & Bo with the tallies; all are beauty passing plays.

Yeah, I'd take this going in, as TBay is strong in their barn. Although the boys are starting to roll...

A feeling we'll see a 4-3 final.

Archived