The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Friedman: Glencross list includes Ducks, Blackhawks, Preds, Lightning and Kings

RKennis41

Wes Gilbertson ✔ @SUNGilbertson
Follow
#Flames LW Curtis Glencross confirmed he's been asked to provide list of teams he would accept a trade to. Declined to say how many listed.
Roger Millions ✔ @RogMillions
Follow
Glencross holds a no trade clause. Hearing up to 15 teams have inquired about him. His list is significantly less #Flames

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/s...ted-glencross/

Kings.....really? Would've put Mtl, NYI, PIT on that list before them possibly. Playing for a legendary original 6 CND team in the playoffs with a legit chance....When you ever going to get an opportunity like that in your career?

Kings.....really? Would've put Mtl, NYI, PIT on that list before them possibly. Playing for a legendary original 6 CND team in the playoffs with a legit chance....When you ever going to get an opportunity like that in your career?

well as your options are Montreal or Toronto....

Hahahaha basically if you wanna win a cup or even sniff playoffs you're never wearing the blue and whtie

This will be a strong possibility when Galchenyuk gets to the superstar level. I suppose I should say if, but he appears on the way. And its not like Montreal will be declining before he gets there.

Right now I just classify the Habs a chance. A reasonable chance. Not a lead contender.

Anaheim, LA, Chicago, St Lou, Tampa, Rags, Pitt then Montreal or Washington?

I would rate Tampa higher, they just have not won yet with this group.

edit I forgot Nashville :picard:

Sounds like Glencross has proclaimed himself to be a superstar that is the envy of every contending team.

I'd actually say Glencross is exercising his NMC that his agent negotiated and the Flames agreed to and making sure he's going to a team that is not only a contender, but also one that will help boost his stats so when he enters FA, he'll get a contract that he can look back in 20 years and say, "I did the best thing for my financial future."

If he's "proclaiming" anything, this is what he's doing. But this is hardly proclaiming.

Wonder where old stonehands is off too. Is see Calgary recalled Ferland and Poirer, Im wondering if this is to do with an imminent deal. On a side note I am super stoked to see Poirer play with the Flames after tearing it up in Adirondack in his first professional season.

Archived