The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Kings @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Mis-match with Kings. I think we will fight for last the wild playoff spot against Jets and Sharks. Flames and Kings seem to pass to us easily. Bright side is that we will not face against Kings first round of playoff if we will gain the fanal playoff spot.

Less effort/intensity displayed by us than I expected.

I liked our first period.

Unfortunately our d was awful tonight.

More unfortunate is that we have two more games against our overlords.

Yikes. Playoff spot in dire straits. And I don't mean knoepfler.

Yes, but let's face it, it took a steal by Eddie to beat Anaheim. The Canucks do not have the underlying talent to take on the heavy skilled California teams on a regular basis, even if our goaltending steals a few games.

True, they didn't played that well vs dux or sharks. So many turnovers, Lack kept them in it.

Mis-match with Kings. I think we will fight for last the wild playoff spot against Jets and Sharks. Flames and Kings seem to pass to us easily. Bright side is that we will not face against Kings first round of playoff if we will gain the fanal playoff spot.

Sharks are far behind and Jets keep losing players (Tyler Myers now injured)

It looks like the Canucks are better off in a wild card spot, rather face Nashville/Anaheim than LA/Calgary

Aaaaaaand the sky is falling.

Owned.

Nice statement.

In fairness, the Canucks had a good start and outplaying LA until the Dorsett penalty. That was the turning point. A good team would still be able to come back however, and the Canucks could not.

The Canucks are not that far away from being a good team, but we need two or three more high skill, high intensity fowards and some more strength on the back end.

We can hope that guys like Baertschi, Virtanen, McCann and Pedan might solve some of those problems in a year or two (or three), and Horvat will continue to develop. But we need to draft another impact player this year.

no doubt. can't stand the douche. good player, but a real douchesack

Yeah, I can't believe we play these guys another 2 times.

Maybe we should just call up Pedan and Gaunce and just try and take them out.

I fear next game will be worse... and Vey better not play another game against LA, he just gets ragdolled.

Archived