The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Predators

-Vintage Canuck-

Honestly if Burr or Juice are suspended for any amount of time, the league can completely frack off! Fracken love taps from the Canucks = league review but opposing teams taking bigger shots at our players = no penalties + no league review.

Bias league is fracken bias and it's bs.

Despite the mafia paid refs, the Canucks prevail because they can play hockey.

NHL should be ashamed and embarrassed of the obvious game management!

Mr. Bett-Man must be short of a little dough now since despite the obvious game management his team that he most likely along with his 'old boys club' BET on lost :)

Despicable, that no call made when Verbie got high sticked and knocked into the boards, despicable

that no call when clear high sticking on Eddie, never mind other obvious non calls.

Game management equals winning your bets, correct Mr BETT-Man? What an absolute joke! NHL needs to be audited with a fine tooth comb and held accountable for their inconsistencies in their own rule book. A JOKE period.

GO CANUCKS GO despite the officially inept officials and Mr BETT-Man

Jones puts Vrbata's head into the boards = nothing.

Forsberg tries to scoop out Eddie's eyes = nothing.

Burrows hits Gaustad while daydreaming = 5 minute major/misconduct.

Bieksa ejected for playing for Vancouver.

I hope Quintal uses the Robidas/Matthias hit as a precedent for no further discipline on Burrows.

You know that's not going to happen.

As a biased Canucks fan, I wonder what Burrows was supposed to do when he saw Gaustad skating blindly towards him, like stop?

Knowing the league, Burrows will get at least 2 games. Maybe even 5 games depending on Gaustad's conditions.

Obvious game management but unfortunately, the problem is league wide incompetence by the refs. There is no consistency one minute to the nexgt let alone game to game.

If you get a chance look at the video of Byfuglien's crosscheck on the neck of a Ranger player tonight. COuld have broken his neck with one of the most vicious assaults I've seen in awhile...n o penalty. Burrows barely hits a guy and gets 5 and a game. The league does not appear to have any plan or guidance on how to call a proper game.

I blame it on the game management mentality and need to sell hockey in non-hockey markets. As soon as you allow refs to vary calls based on situation, team etc, you undermine the credibility and end up with the mess the league now is.

Yeah by no means do I think reffing is strictly against the Canucks; there's just terrible inconsistent reffing throughout the league and it's a damn shame because it really can swing a game in one way or another. I haven't seen the Byfuglien hit yet but I'm sure I'll see it later.

they say 2 games for alex and none for bieksa

My balls he gets 2 games. It was a 2 minute penalty at most!

Yea Burr intentionally was going the route of Gaustad but Gaustad suddenly turned and Burr coincidentally made contact. He never raised his arm at all. Idgaf who you are, you can be Bure speed x1000 but no way ANYONE can dodge a guy when he turns last millisecond like that. It's the skaters fault. Burr being at fault for skating? Yea, ok.

Archived