The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CANUCKS OFFICIALLY CLINCH PLAYOFF SPOT....let the ascent begin

cuporbust

Flames won, jets won, wild won, ottawa won, kings lost.... 5:0 on the results tonight.

I was thinking the same thing. But if LA had won, the wins by Minnesota, the Flames and the Jets would have been negatives instead of positives.

Baertschi - Conacher - Jensen

Kenins - Vey - DeFazio

Matthias - Acton - McMillan

Dorsett - Horvat - Hansen

Stanton - Clendenning

Pedan - Corrado

Hutton - Sanguinetti

Markstrom

Lack

If only :bigblush:

I realize this is a joke. But, even so, let's not forget the Canucks still need to lock down 2nd place in the Pacific Division. That means it is important to beat Arizona on Thursday.

Did he actually say that?

Pre game vs Vancouver he said they aren't concerned about making the playoffs. They're concerned about second place.

Last night during second intermission he pretty much said the same thing" we gotta end this game and get the full 2 points. We won't even give them the 1 point "

Then Sedinery happened.

A vote of thanks is required from all Canuck's fans to Edmonton. :towel:

But remember folks... the Oilers are gunning for us too... so we can't be too relaxed about this.

I have a feeling Calgary is going to take it to the Kings.... but again, we need to beat the Flames too.

Regular season ain't over for the Canucks... team needs to bear down and win the last two games and win 2nd place.

Agree, would be a pick'em series. They were definitely a different team the last 2 times we played them.

Right. I don't know where people get the idea that we are a clearly better team than Calgary as to sweep them. Injury to Giordano? Their first line of Monahan and Gaudreau is no easy task for our defence to stop. Lots of speed, skill, and determination throughout the lineup and solid goaltending.

Archived