The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Multiple Offers-Lack gaining Lots of Interest * with Source *

I know its not realistic. In my eyes I'm not focusing on Grigs, but more the possibility of McCabe. Who i think will have a good career.

Van: 31st overall pick

McCabe

Buffalo: Lack +

Jensen or b level prospect.

Its plausible, but realistic? That I'm not sure.

Regardless, he obviously wants Cody back hardcore, even at full cap. Why else would he have come out of hibernation? Let's hope there aren't others or it'll be like ants at a picnic.

You are very astute. Truly.

Well, except for the hibernation part ;)

This draft may be a strong one, however I am not sure why so many folks seem so SURE that a 31rst over all pick will be better then having a Lack on this team?

Why don't people understand this?

Take out grampa's abacus, move 3 beads to one side. We will call those beads Miller, Markstrom, Lack. Now move 2 beads over so you are left with 1 lone bead. That 1 lone bead represents Eddy Lack.

Let me know how you make out.

I know its not realistic. In my eyes I'm not focusing on Grigs, but more the possibility of McCabe. Who i think will have a good career.

Van: 31st overall pick

McCabe

Buffalo: Lack +

Jensen or b level prospect.

Its plausible, but realistic? That I'm not sure.

That would definitely be an interesting turn of events. McCabe looks really solid.I think Jensens gonna hit his stride next year but McCabe be sweet. (Not sure if they'd want to part tho)

I would appreciate it if a trade was announced soon so that I can stop obsessing over this.

Please and thank you!

I can barely get anything done Hah! I got Lack trade fever and the only prescription is more cow bell.

I feel ya. I'm going nuts. Wasting my whole 3 day weekend constantly checking! Save us lol

We do not want Coho, please stop.

lol, no worries regardless of one's take - pretty sure CDC commentary doesn't rank up there as a prime scouting source for management's decision-making. So, worst that can happen if you read too many line combos with Hodgson's name inserted is the odd physical tremor. Well, possibly a stretch of night terrors too I guess, but that's only if you're very susceptible to suggestion ::D

Why don't people understand this?

Take out grampa's abacus, move 3 beads to one side. We will call those beads Miller, Markstrom, Lack. Now move 2 beads over so you are left with 1 lone bead. That 1 lone bead represents Eddy Lack.

Let me know how you make out.

I would prefer an example using cookies

Damn. I'll be pretty upset if they trade Lack, but I guess it's part of the Business.

I don't know about everybody else here but I am sure tired of hearing this repeatedly. So our magical new GM signs a veteran goalie for ridiculous money and that goalie proves to be merely ordinary which lowers his trade value to zilch and suddenly the guy who got us into the playoffs with better numbers and bailed us out of goalie injury troubles two years running has to get the chop? Sounds like we have to trade our best goalie because the other two goalies aren't worth anything. Not the way to build a winner sez I...

Archived