The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

1 hour ago, Gooseberries said:

Makes sense that it's the teams leading scorers that are causing virtanen to underperform. Best excuse I've heard yet.

Again you really do have no clue what you are talking about half the time and you posted it in the wrong thread :P

But i guess 75% of the world has smoked crack:rolleyes:

Edited by Gstank29

1 hour ago, Fanuck said:

He definitely didn't look like a future all star, but then again the next chosen boy Matthews didn't either so....

Puliarvi looks like he could be a super duper star.  Win the first pick, and then trade down.  Get Pulviarvi and more top picks.  

22 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Puliarvi looks like he could be a super duper star.  Win the first pick, and then trade down.  Get Pulviarvi and more top picks.  

His name changed twice, and neither time was correct.

If we win the lottery taking Matthews would be close to a no brainer. Don't place too much stock in players performances in this tourney. 

53 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

His name changed twice, and neither time was correct.

If we win the lottery taking Matthews would be close to a no brainer. Don't place too much stock in players performances in this tourney. 

Yep. When Nigel Dawes and Cody Hodgson can lead tournaments like this, it's quite obvious it's a different game than the NHL.

I thought Schmaltz and Boeser would have hit the ground running since they already have chemistry.

It's good to see the coach trying Boeser with Matthews and Tkachuk though. That line had one dominant shift where the Swedes couldn't even touch them.

Edited by DeNiro

Sad to say I'm more excited to watch Team USA than Team Canada this year, Boeser on a line with Tkachuk and Matthews is way more exciting than hoping Virtanen can find a spark. Especially when we might have a shot at one of those two in the draft this year.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SvenBae said:

Sad to say I'm more excited to watch Team USA than Team Canada this year, Boeser on a line with Tkachuk and Matthews is way more exciting than hoping Virtanen can find a spark. Especially when we might have a shot at one of those two in the draft this year.

Ya but the big guy Gauthier plays for Canada.