The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

8 minutes ago, Shiftynifty said:

Yup, Boeser's playing centre today. Schmaltz injured earlier?

No, Schmaltz played. Boeser does take face offs though. Schmaltz may have got hurt during the game but if he did it was later on in the game and no one mentioned it.

35 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Really? I state that I'm not impressed with his play on this particular day, and that's what you give me? OK then. How about this. I expect him to perform to the same or similar standards that he has performed literally all season?

He wasn't as dominant as usual. He isn't uniformly brilliant every time he laces up his skates. Very tough opposition today.

Very tough team full of NHL prospects.

5 minutes ago, Salmonberries said:

No, Schmaltz played. Boeser does take face offs though. Schmaltz may have got hurt during the game but if he did it was later on in the game and no one mentioned it.

I noticed beginning in the third period Boeser started taking all of the face-offs for his line. Kinda weird, never seen him take so many :huh:

4 minutes ago, Odd. said:

In before the "convert him to center" comments.

Honestly, if this guy can win draws, with the reliable game he plays, I mean we could try right? 

He wins draws mostly on pure strength something that wouldnt happen in the AHL/NHL

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

Boeser with the winner in overtime beating Demko and BC to win the NCAA Championship. 

They both then turn pro and sign with the Canucks and the Canucks win the NHL lottery and select Auston Matthews. 

One can only dream...

Vancouver Canucks feat. Team USA