The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

15 hours ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

thats awesome dude, what would you do if we got one of the fins

Matthews would be better and allow a lot more options, if we were to get a finn my projected lines for 2020 would be:

Laine/Puljujarvi McCann Boeser

Baertschi Horvat Virtanen

Sedin Sedin Hansen

Gaunce Sutter XXXXX

Hutton Tryamkin

Day Tanev

Edler Subban

Demko

Markstrom

Matthews would be a legit #1C and would allow us to trade McCann along with Edler for a very cheap valued (will never be this low again) legit 1st line LW in Drouin. I believe Boeser is a legit 1st line RW so theres our future 1st line.

Drouin Matthews Boeser

McCann would be traded if we get Matthews IMO. Maybe he gets traded along with Edler to get Drouin, if we get Matthews it becomes a strong possibility IMHO. So lets assume we Trade McCann, Edler, and maybe a pick or 2 for Drouin, here is our 2nd line:

Baertschi Horvat Virtanen (already a line in progress)

The Sedins will be around by 2020 IMHO, they know they could win a cup here being paid as 3rd liners and I have always believed thats when our best chance at a cup would be. Hopefully Rodin fits with them well and we have an all swedish line, if not Hansen could play there, but I would rather a UFA there. So here is our 3rd line:

Sedin Sedin Rodin/UFA/Hansen

Our last line would be more of a defensive based line. Gaunce and Sutter are both good defensively. Id like to see Hansen down there with them because he is good defensively and very capable of bringing the best offense out of both Gaunce and Sutter. So here is our 4th line:

Gaunce Sutter Hansen/UFA

Drouin Matthews Boeser

Baertschi Horvat Virtanen

Sedin Sedin Rodin

Gaunce Sutter Hansen

Hutton Tryamkin

Day/UFA Tanev

Pedan Subban

Demko

Markstrom

Underlined spots could be used in trades or replaced by better prospects signings in the future.

Canucks will win a cup by 2020 I can feel it ::D

Edited by McHortanen
  • Upvote 1

On 3/28/2016 at 11:55 PM, Harvey Spector said:

Boeser with the winner in overtime beating Demko and BC to win the NCAA Championship. 

They both then turn pro and sign with the Canucks and the Canucks win the NHL lottery and select Auston Matthews. 

One can only dream...

I like your dreams +1

12 hours ago, McHortanen said:

McCann would be traded if we get Matthews IMO. Maybe he gets traded along with Edler to get Drouin, if we get Matthews it becomes a strong possibility IMHO. So lets assume we Trade McCann, Edler, and maybe a pick or 2 for Drouin

:sick:

5 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

Lol. Some peoples kids eh...

Mccann edler and "a pick or 2" for drouin

What is with people and wanting Drouin?? I don't get it. This kid has an attitude problem and I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team.

As for Boeser, I really hope he doesn't go the UFA route, not that I think he will, but it is a concern with the current CBA and college players. He has the potential to be "real good".

8 minutes ago, DJSkingz said:

What is with people and wanting Drouin?? I don't get it. This kid has an attitude problem and I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team.

As for Boeser, I really hope he doesn't go the UFA route, not that I think he will, but it is a concern with the current CBA and college players. He has the potential to be "real good".

Especially for Edler AND McCann AND 'a pick or 2'! :rolleyes::picard:

NEWS 1130 Sports @NEWS1130Sports 40m40 minutes ago

Boeser on his great year : “I love scoring goals, that’s one of my strong suits, putting the puck in the net.” #Canucks

NEWS 1130 Sports @NEWS1130Sports 40m40 minutes ago

Boeser on putting up same numbers as Jonathan Toews & T.J Oshie at ND : “It was eye opening, the potential I can have.” #Canucks

NEWS 1130 Sports @NEWS1130Sports 39m39 minutes ago

Boeser on when he can turn pro : “I have not thought about it, just focusing on winning a national championship.” #Canucks

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Gooseberries said:

Lol. Some peoples kids eh...

Mccann edler and "a pick or 2" for drouin

Drouin has elite potential. You cant just ignore that. Look at how well Seguin is doing for Dallas. He was young and immature once, still kind of is. But we have the Sedins and Horvat to help Drouin come to reality and grow up a bit.

4 hours ago, DJSkingz said:

I want him because he has elite potential. He could be a top 10 player in the league some day. As for the attitude problem, he is only a KID, he is immature. His value will never be this low again and whatever team pays up will not regret it, I guarentee it.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, McHortanen said:

I want him because he has elite potential. He could be a top 10 player in the league some day. As for the attitude problem, he is only a KID, he is immature. His value will never be this low again and whatever team pays up will not regret it, I guarentee it.

yeah. but some kids never grow up either. they just continue feeling like they're entitled to it all. I hope Drouin isn't like that. but you don't know. he hasn't demonstrated otherwise yet. he may have elite potential. but that's all that is at this point in time. potential. Virtanen has potential to be a very good player in the NHL. will he reach it? who knows. we can only hope. but again. it's just potential at this point in time. 

not sure if I would give up that much for Drouin. Edler, McCann AND a pick OR two? wow. that's a lot. personally. I wouldn't do it. especially if we have to throw in a pick. I like McCann. his attitude. and there's an edge to his game. I think he's a steal at where he was picked. probably should've gone higher. glad he's ours now. 

18 minutes ago, McHortanen said:

Drouin has elite potential. You cant just ignore that. Look at how well Seguin is doing for Dallas. He was young and immature once, still kind of is. But we have the Sedins and Horvat to help Drouin come to reality and grow up a bit.

Disagree 

14 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

Disagree 

Then I think you need to rewatch his highlight package from junior.

Some of the most elite hands in his age group.

Look how effective Sam Reinhart has been in Buff. Drouin could be that good for us.

• Upvote 1