The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ducks will win cup 2015-2016 Season

Lol ducks

I would bet heavily on kings tbh. People forgot about them because they missed playoffs because they have always sucked in season. If Kings make playoffs they will win. If not then chitown.

Srs this is similar to Edmonton and Islanders in 80's except both are fighting for dynasty at same time.

Lol ducks

I would bet heavily on kings tbh. People forgot about them because they missed playoffs because they have always sucked in season. If Kings make playoffs they will win. If not then chitown.

Srs this is similar to Edmonton and Islanders in 80's except both are fighting for dynasty at same time.

I agree.

The Lucic addition is huge

I agree with the OP.

Anaheim, for some bizarre unknown reason, sheet the bed in game 7 against the Hawks.

Every other game they looked pretty damn good and were poised to beat Chicago.

Just like they choked in the two game sevens the previous years. They have great talent, but at the end of the day they have no answer for the Toews and Doughtys of the league. Kesler was unable to contain Toews in the last two games, matter of fact I think Toews shot 2 for 2 in the first period of game seven.

Anaheims a great regular season team but they don't have any guys who can continually step their game up as required when the competition gets better each game.

I agree.

The Lucic addition is huge

Take away Williams,Stoll,Regehr and Voynov (all key supportive players on the LA cup winning team)....I do think that LA is going to make the playoffs,but I don't think that Lucic will be the difference maker against the Ducks..IMO..I would still pick the Ducks.

If the Ducks win the cup one thing is for certain. It will be the lowest attended parade since 07'

The biggest component for the Ducks playoff run last season was who they played. Without the Kings and/or the Sharks to go through, Anaheim had a cake walk going into the CF. They were decent early on against Chicago but from the end of game 5 on the Ducks just blew. And this was against a team that was short handed on defense.

I live in So Cali and I'll tell you guys right now, there is nothing better than to see the Canucks fans (or just about any other team) take over their arena. From the very start of their Disney run franchise the Ducks have been the biggest joke in the NHL. It amazes me that anyone would buy into them win or lose.

Anaheim is hands down the worst team ever in terms of coolness. Canucks may not have a cup and there may not be a cup in sight but at least they are one of the coolest teams around and without a doubt one of the best hockey towns.

F the Ducks and F Orange County. What a soulless cemetery that place is.

If the Ducks win the cup one thing is for certain. It will be the lowest attended parade since 07'

The biggest component for the Ducks playoff run last season was who they played. Without the Kings and/or the Sharks to go through, Anaheim had a cake walk going into the CF. They were decent early on against Chicago but from the end of game 5 on the Ducks just blew. And this was against a team that was short handed on defense.

I live in So Cali and I'll tell you guys right now, there is nothing better than to see the Canucks fans (or just about any other team) take over their arena. From the very start of their Disney run franchise the Ducks have been the biggest joke in the NHL. It amazes me that anyone would buy into them win or lose.

Anaheim is hands down the worst team ever in terms of coolness. Canucks may not have a cup and there may not be a cup in sight but at least they are one of the coolest teams around and without a doubt one of the best hockey towns.

F the Ducks and F Orange County. What a soulless cemetery that place is.

I take it you never saw either of the Kings' "parades?" What an embarrasment that must have been for Kings players.

So Anaheim has really added to there line up with big Chris Stewart 6'2 230lbs..

Anaheim came close last year but adding Stewart, Bieksa and few other additional players to a very good roster from last season..

So my prediction this early...West 1. Anaheim 2. St.Louis... will predict final standing in Septemeber

when things settle..

I can tell you My team Vancouver will not make the playoffs for sure...La Kings will return to playoffs, along with Colorado.. So Vancouver and maybe even Calgary will be out of race..

Vancouver is now on rebuild hope its a quick rebuild as we have some good young guys coming up..

I have faith in Benning even though we could of got more for Lack and Kassian..Benning made great trade with Calgary Sven Baertschi will be top 4 forward amazing speed and skill....

Benning has acquired several other good player in minors, really like Andrey Pedan big tough D man and several other players..

sorry what are you talking about here ?

They also traded Etem and got Hagelin.

Love how the OP missed their biggest improvement, but rather relied on the addition of a notorious floater (Stewart) and a downgrade on defense (love ya, Bieksa, but at this point in your careers, Beauchemin has the edge) to make his point.

Archived