The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ducks will win cup 2015-2016 Season

So Anaheim has really added to there line up with big Chris Stewart 6'2 230lbs..

Anaheim came close last year but adding Stewart, Bieksa and few other additional players to a very good roster from last season..

So my prediction this early...West 1. Anaheim 2. St.Louis... will predict final standing in Septemeber

when things settle..

I can tell you My team Vancouver will not make the playoffs for sure...La Kings will return to playoffs, along with Colorado.. So Vancouver and maybe even Calgary will be out of race..

Vancouver is now on rebuild hope its a quick rebuild as we have some good young guys coming up..

I have faith in Benning even though we could of got more for Lack and Kassian..Benning made great trade with Calgary Sven Baertschi will be top 4 forward amazing speed and skill....

Benning has acquired several other good player in minors, really like Andrey Pedan big tough D man and several other players..

Ducks will win cup 2015-2016 Season

Why is this in the Off-Topic General sub-forum? EDIT: and it's been moved to Around the NHL now.

And yeah, hardly a significantly better winning recipe. They lost Beauchemin and Belesky which is why they could afford to get Bieksa and Stewart.

So Anaheim has really added to there line up with big Chris Stewart 6'2 230lbs..

Anaheim came close last year but adding Stewart, Bieksa and few other additional players to a very good roster from last season..

So my prediction this early...West 1. Anaheim 2. St.Louis... will predict final standing in Septemeber

when things settle..

I can tell you My team Vancouver will not make the playoffs for sure...La Kings will return to playoffs, along with Colorado.. So Vancouver and maybe even Calgary will be out of race..

Vancouver is now on rebuild hope its a quick rebuild as we have some good young guys coming up..

I have faith in Benning even though we could of got more for Lack and Kassian..Benning made great trade with Calgary Sven Baertschi will be top 4 forward amazing speed and skill....

Benning has acquired several other good player in minors, really like Andrey Pedan big tough D man and several other players..

Wasn't that the same prediction last year? How did that work out?...............

adding canucks to their roster totally destroyed their chances of winning a cup! they kes and bieska couldn't do it with the canucks and won't with the ducks.. ducks lose important support pieces and will always have the canuck curse with them... just does tampa bay!

Archived